Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Lunatic

Inka10

Boy emotion_kirakira
Is it still to early for you to know?

Had an ultrasound today and the technician said it was still a little too early to tell, but if he had to guess, he would guess that it's a girl

Tricky Lunatic

Chiara20

Trying to and thanks. It's one way I use it so that I don't forget. Other than haven taken a class in high school, I've mostly learned by watching Japanese dramas with English subtitles. It's for fun~ I really love the language! 4laugh It's really cool that you grew up with it. Shame you lost it though. Any ideas? I'm always looking for new ways to learn. We could be learning buddies! ^ ^

sorry if i sound redundant. my brain is not working that well tonight. sweatdrop

That's really cool! I was going to take Japanese in high school but we ended up moving and they didn't offer it here. The language I really need to learn is Spanish. My husband is Mexican and his whole family speaks primarily Spanish, and since my daughter stays with his mom while I work, she's bilingual. Sometimes it takes me a few tries to figure out what she's saying sweatdrop

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Tanabata Wish
Chiara20

Trying to and thanks. It's one way I use it so that I don't forget. Other than haven taken a class in high school, I've mostly learned by watching Japanese dramas with English subtitles. It's for fun~ I really love the language! 4laugh It's really cool that you grew up with it. Shame you lost it though. Any ideas? I'm always looking for new ways to learn. We could be learning buddies! ^ ^

sorry if i sound redundant. my brain is not working that well tonight. sweatdrop

That's really cool! I was going to take Japanese in high school but we ended up moving and they didn't offer it here. The language I really need to learn is Spanish. My husband is Mexican and his whole family speaks primarily Spanish, and since my daughter stays with his mom while I work, she's bilingual. Sometimes it takes me a few tries to figure out what she's saying sweatdrop

Aw, sad face. Yeah, Spanish. That's one I had been trying to learn since 4th grade. Sad I know...for some reason, it just doesn't want to stick. Well, I wish you luck~ heart

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Tricky Lunatic

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
-curls up in a corner with a tablet- Mrows! cat_3nodding

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
-sketches randomly- hmmm I might do a random art thread...... Mrows... I dunno lmao

Tricky Lunatic

RavensCry
-sketches randomly- hmmm I might do a random art thread...... Mrows... I dunno lmao

Yay! Random art! How have you been?

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers