• Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
from love to pain
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl
yeah I know, I need to finish that darned thing. Everything just takes so much time to make for it emotion_drool
anyways how are you? emotion_yatta
Yeah, I could only imagine. You have a lot of good detail in there, though.

I'm okay. Bruised my knee pretty bad last night so I've been limping around all day, though. =[
How about you?
DUDE!
I skinned my knee really badly on Saturday so I've been limping around too! gonk
Oh nuuuuuuu. We should just start our own little club, then. Sympathy cards for everyone! =D
everyone thought I was just being lazy at work when I needed help with things that required you to bend. It's like NO I'm really not being lazy! gonk
and then they saw the blood seeping through my pants and THEN believed me rofl

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish

I know! I was thinking 12 weeks, tops. I'm already almost into the second trimester! Nice.
Feeling better about it than I was before for sure. Everyone else's support and enthusiasm has helped a lot. And seeing all the tiny babies in stores and stuff and going, "Awww, i wouldn't mind snuggling a newborn for a while."
i know right?! yayyy so exciting! A girl would be better money wise for sure. But time will tell! emotion_dowant

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LoveForChii
everyone thought I was just being lazy at work when I needed help with things that required you to bend. It's like NO I'm really not being lazy! gonk
and then they saw the blood seeping through my pants and THEN believed me rofl
But of course! Nothing's more convincing than blood. xD

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Tanabata Wish
Either way. We have all this girl stuff already, and it would be cool for Piper to have a sister. I always wanted a sister and ended up with 5 brothers instead xD But idk if I can handle two teenage girls. Scary! Boys are so much less drama. So either way is fine with me.
Aw really? That stinks. What happened?
Sisters are cute until they hit puberty. That's what I've decided. xD

With the vacation? Ironically enough (from our other side conversation), my sister is what happened. Hahaha.

Lol! With brothers, they lose the cute around age 8 when they suddenly become the most obnoxious creatures on the planet and think they're still cute and awesome. They grow out of it when they're about 15 though

Haha, nice. Sorry your vacation ended up getting cut short though.

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish
LoveForChii
from love to pain
LoveForChii
rofl
yeah I know, I need to finish that darned thing. Everything just takes so much time to make for it emotion_drool
anyways how are you? emotion_yatta
Yeah, I could only imagine. You have a lot of good detail in there, though.

I'm okay. Bruised my knee pretty bad last night so I've been limping around all day, though. =[
How about you?
DUDE!
I skinned my knee really badly on Saturday so I've been limping around too! gonk

Is it still looking pretty ugly or is it getting better?
It's in scab form now buuut it's still that ugly yellowish and reddish color. I can walk better now though? sweatdrop

Scabs are good. Walking is good too. ^_^
even though it's this nasty color? sweatdrop

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
from love to pain
I know right rofl I should have bottled it up for special occasions... rofl

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
Tanabata Wish

I know! I was thinking 12 weeks, tops. I'm already almost into the second trimester! Nice.
Feeling better about it than I was before for sure. Everyone else's support and enthusiasm has helped a lot. And seeing all the tiny babies in stores and stuff and going, "Awww, i wouldn't mind snuggling a newborn for a while."
i know right?! yayyy so exciting! A girl would be better money wise for sure. But time will tell! emotion_dowant
well, we would still have to buy a car seat, and clothes up to size 18 months. I gave away all of piper's and sold her car seat....and swing....and bouncer....dang we had a lot of good stuff before. But we weren't going to have any more kids! gonk if I had only known

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
even though it's this nasty color? sweatdrop

Meh, all injuries are nasty colors. No big deal

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
Lol! With brothers, they lose the cute around age 8 when they suddenly become the most obnoxious creatures on the planet and think they're still cute and awesome. They grow out of it when they're about 15 though

Haha. I think I'd rather have boys. Mainly because I know nothing about being a girl other than how to use a tampon pretty much.

Yeah, it was really upsetting. I'm still pretty pissed about it.
My mom spent all this money and did all this work so the three of us could have one last "family vacation," which was even more important to her since the divorce has been so hard on her, but nooooo. ******** sister... classified_fu
Why is it so hard for some people to just stfu and be grateful?

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LoveForChii
from love to pain
I know right rofl I should have bottled it up for special occasions... rofl
Hahahaha. It's the perfect tool to get out of work and scare away pansies!

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
well, we would still have to buy a car seat, and clothes up to size 18 months. I gave away all of piper's and sold her car seat....and swing....and bouncer....dang we had a lot of good stuff before. But we weren't going to have any more kids! gonk if I had only knownIt's okay! -pats-
Do you have any lady friends with kids who are like 3 now? Ask on facebook "any unwanted baby stuff we'd love to take off your hands!" or ask individually, or w/e.
Even opposite gender clothes would be fine to wear around the house (even outside wouldn't matter to a Baby! but people would call him/her the wrong gender haha) I'd ask sooner, then anything you can score your hands on, you won't have to ask for during your baby shower!

Tricky Lunatic

from love to pain
Tanabata Wish

Haha. I think I'd rather have boys. Mainly because I know nothing about being a girl other than how to use a tampon pretty much.

Yeah, it was really upsetting. I'm still pretty pissed about it.
My mom spent all this money and did all this work so the three of us could have one last "family vacation," which was even more important to her since the divorce has been so hard on her, but nooooo. ******** sister... classified_fu
Why is it so hard for some people to just stfu and be grateful?

Lol, same. I can just imagine when Piper gets older. "Mom! Can you teach me how to put on makejp?"
Me: " um.......what was the question?"

That stinks. sad Some people are just whiny babies like that. Sucks when you're related to one though

Tricky Lunatic

LoveForChii
it's okay! -pats-
Do you have any lady friends with kids who are like 3 now? Ask on facebook "any unwanted baby stuff we'd love to take off your hands!" or ask individually, or w/e.
Even opposite gender clothes would be fine to wear around the house (even outside wouldn't matter to a Baby! but people would call him/her the wrong gender haha) I'd ask sooner, then anything you can score your hands on, you won't have to ask for during your baby shower!

Yeah, I've got some cousins and aunts who all have girls who are 6-8 months now, and i know at least one of them is giving away all her baby stuff so I'll have to hit her up. And there's always thrift shops, since they outgrow clothes so fast anyways. One thing I learned too is that cute outfits are totally overrated. Every once in a while, great. But they are impossible to keep clean and a nuisance to get them into sometimes. Onesies and sweatpants ftw!

Eloquent Bibliophile

16,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish

Yeah, I've got some cousins and aunts who all have girls who are 6-8 months now, and i know at least one of them is giving away all her baby stuff so I'll have to hit her up. And there's always thrift shops, since they outgrow clothes so fast anyways. One thing I learned too is that cute outfits are totally overrated. Every once in a while, great. But they are impossible to keep clean and a nuisance to get them into sometimes. Onesies and sweatpants ftw!
rofl yeah definitely. Take any free stuff you can get. Baby is NOT gonna know the difference rofl

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tanabata Wish
Lol, same. I can just imagine when Piper gets older. "Mom! Can you teach me how to put on makejp?"
Me: " um.......what was the question?"

That stinks. sad Some people are just whiny babies like that. Sucks when you're related to one though
Yeah it does.
I just keep telling myself, "She'll have to grow up someday. She'll have to grow up someday. She'll have to grow up someday." xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff