Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RavensCry
I'm alright! The power being out sucks but it is all rainy here today so it might happen to me. I'm going to get monies up and get some graphics for the front after a while... mine disappeared to random questers today as I was trying to get my siggy out and seen to advertise for you, me and tana lol
Dawh, that sounds awesome. Where are you going to get graphics from?

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Mikosama

Sure! Just let me know what kinda thing you're looking for.

I am whole heartedly easy to please lmao.....I'm not even sure, really. Probably something that kinda connects to the characters to be drawn.... been trying to figure it out but I keep running in circles so far. It kinda boils down to it not really mattering much as long as it is pretty and not offensive.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
from love to pain

Miko is going to help me out with them.. I just need to figure out how I want it. I keep running in circles with the thought of I dun really care as long as it is pretty and not offensive lmao

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RavensCry
from love to pain

Miko is going to help me out with them.. I just need to figure out how I want it. I keep running in circles with the thought of I dun really care as long as it is pretty and not offensive lmao
Hahahahaha. Well those are definitely good places to start. xD

Maybe try coming up with a color? One that reminds you of Raven perhaps?

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

RavensCry

I am whole heartedly easy to please lmao.....I'm not even sure, really. Probably something that kinda connects to the characters to be drawn.... been trying to figure it out but I keep running in circles so far. It kinda boils down to it not really mattering much as long as it is pretty and not offensive.

I won't be able to get to my graphics computer until tonight, so maybe you'll think of a color/more by then!

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
Mikosama

I won't be able to get to my graphics computer until tonight, so maybe you'll think of a color/more by then!

oooh colors would be like reds/blues/black.... trying to think... I am sooo horrible at it sometimes lmao

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
from love to pain

Colors are easy for the most part, reds/blues/black.... it's just everything else that leaves me going AHHHHHHH!!!!!! lmao. I remember when it didn't matter if the thread was flashy or not lmao.

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RavensCry
from love to pain

Colors are easy for the most part, reds/blues/black.... it's just everything else that leaves me going AHHHHHHH!!!!!! lmao. I remember when it didn't matter if the thread was flashy or not lmao.
Hahahahaha. Right?
Now people have all these crazy layouts for threads.
We had to get sidebars and stuff just to look cool enough. xD

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
from love to pain
Hahahahaha. Right?

I go to a thread for the company and to further whatever thing I am currently working on... not to look at the thread layout. heh I like your thread. I always make sure it is moving smoothly when I am around smile May not say much but I am there lmao.

I'm to nerdy to be cool >.> lmao

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RavensCry
from love to pain
Hahahahaha. Right?

I go to a thread for the company and to further whatever thing I am currently working on... not to look at the thread layout. heh I like your thread. I always make sure it is moving smoothly when I am around smile May not say much but I am there lmao.

I'm to nerdy to be cool >.> lmao
And I really appreciate it. I hate getting on the computer outside of work because I'm just so sick of it when I'm not here. xD

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
from love to pain
And I really appreciate it. I hate getting on the computer outside of work because I'm just so sick of it when I'm not here. xD

You are very welcome dear! and I totally understand. I kinda go back and forth unless I have something specific I am putting my time towards.

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RavensCry
from love to pain

You are very welcome dear! and I totally understand. I kinda go back and forth unless I have something specific I am putting my time towards.
Yeah, that makes sense.
I've been trying to find more threads to hang out in myself.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
from love to pain
Yeah, that makes sense.

I would like to point out.... that I want to shoot gaia..... since I just saw the sale stuff for spice the pumpkitten.... I can't afford him now and they are making it worse just like everything else.

Tipsy Conversationalist

11,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
RavensCry
from love to pain
Yeah, that makes sense.

I would like to point out.... that I want to shoot gaia..... since I just saw the sale stuff for spice the pumpkitten.... I can't afford him now and they are making it worse just like everything else.
I keep trying to tell myself that if they keep rereleasing some items, it'll put more of them into the system for me to have.
I'm starting to lose faith in the economy, though. emo

Benevolent Shapeshifter

14,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
from love to pain
I keep trying to tell myself that if they keep rereleasing some items, it'll put more of them into the system for me to have.
I'm starting to lose faith in the economy, though. emo

I've been doing/hoping the same. Though I fear that it is all for naught and I will be grinding forever if I ever start questing again. The prices are outrageous and they don't seem to give a flip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff