Has this contest winners been announced? o.o
          My entry hasn't been added to the list yet. emotion_kirakira

Thirteenth Gekko

14,240 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Doom-Cookii3

Hi! I was wondering if the contest has ended?

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Autumn Plains
I am sorry to inform you that I will not have an entry for you. My mother has recently went into surgery and I need to help her out as much as I can for a while. Sadly, I won't have time to draw I hope your contest goes great; I like the entries so far. Again, I am sorry that I will have no entry and that I have wasted your time.
Best wishes for you.
Sincerely, Autumn Plains
Don't feel bad at all honey! I've been away lately due to pregnancy complications and understand that RL has to come first. I wish you luck and will keep your mother in my prayers.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Horribly sorry everyone!!! I've been away from the computer for a while due to complications with my pregnancy. I am closing the contest now and will be going through all the art I received. Please give me up to a week to decide the winners and send out the prizes!

Dangerous Noob

Doom-Cookii3
Horribly sorry everyone!!! I've been away from the computer for a while due to complications with my pregnancy. I am closing the contest now and will be going through all the art I received. Please give me up to a week to decide the winners and send out the prizes!

I had hoped that nothing had gone wrong since you weren't on. I am glad that you are alright. Hope that the child is good and healthy.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fenrier Frosthowl
Not exactly what I had in mind, but at least it's something. Been busy and stumped on this like mad, but I wanted to post something. If its not up to snuff no worries. I was trying lots of new things with it, including using a new program on the iPad. sweatdrop

link to deviantART
Your link doesn't work =/
Doom-Cookii3
Fenrier Frosthowl
Not exactly what I had in mind, but at least it's something. Been busy and stumped on this like mad, but I wanted to post something. If its not up to snuff no worries. I was trying lots of new things with it, including using a new program on the iPad. sweatdrop

link to deviantART

That's odd...link

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fenrier Frosthowl
Doom-Cookii3
Fenrier Frosthowl

link to deviantART

That's odd...link
It's because it's deviantart, could you please put it on photobucket?

Devoted Sweetheart

Dangerous Noob

are you forgetting the list you have up and just picking with what you have because my name is not up there. i dont know if you hadnt found mine in the slots or something.

Shirtless Phantom

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
elks4elb
28. MarukawaBubbleGum; X X

This two links one the front page are messed up, but when you quote to check them out you can copy and paste. They're nice. ^_^
Your two images aren't linked properly. sad I can't add them to the list and voting without the images.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff