Who is your favorite character?

Raichu 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 10 ]
Pikachu 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
Pichu 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Fluttershy 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 >

Business Pumpkin

He already extended it once before, though. After a one-month time extension, two months of waiting, and no answers, I'm about to give up. :c

I understand if he doesn't like any of the entries (including mine), but he should just say which one is the best at the end of each month so that those who have no chance don't have to keep their hopes up.

I'd be fine with an extension of the time window as long as he picks the best one so far for each category to go on and eliminates the rest. (since it really would be nice if he could find something he actually likes)

Of course, my say really has no power, but this is just what I suggest. :c
ll Cho ll
He already extended it once before, though. After a one-month time extension, two months of waiting, and no answers, I'm about to give up. :c

I understand if he doesn't like any of the entries (including mine), but he should just say which one is the best at the end of each month so that those who have no chance don't have to keep their hopes up.

I'd be fine with an extension of the time window as long as he picks the best one so far for each category to go on and eliminates the rest. (since it really would be nice if he could find something he actually likes)

Of course, my say really has no power, but this is just what I suggest. :c

It's ok, I think you have a good point though. If he wants to extend it again in hopes of getting more entries, it would be nice of him to do "rounds" or some sort of elimination process so people wouldn't need to keep waiting/ checking back. Or, it would give them a chance to try again (hints, more or better entries?).
is the contest already over b/c it's June 2nd in Atlanta (according to the countdown clock)?

anyways, good luck to those who have entered! there are quite a few really cool designs * v *)b

Shapeshifter

It's outlawpika's contest. It's up to him to decide guys. 3nodding
Just be patient.
Jeez....
You guys really didn't think i would finish it?
Relax.
Anyways I was in Florida visiting family for a graduation..

So The entries are closed to anyone who hasn't entered before June 1st.

Judging will actually be made by.....
Ill have results by saturday? Or maybe on saturday...
Anyways! I PROMISE youll see the results. XP
I have no need for this account anymore really. Which is good/bad.
Good cause stuff to give away!
Bad cause Im slow to do it.

Now just be patient please and thank you.
Honestly.
I don't like the number of entries...
And if people want it extended, ask for it.
Outlawpika
Honestly.
I don't like the number of entries...
And if people want it extended, ask for it.

That's what I was saying too...for what you are giving away that's not a lot of entries. emotion_8c

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
i also think so actually :<

Business Pumpkin

Maybe it's because most artists on this site focus on anime type drawings and not a lot do tribal?
Cant wait >u<
ll Cho ll
Maybe it's because most artists on this site focus on anime type drawings and not a lot do tribal?

True! Maybe they just arnt interested?

Shapeshifter

I asked all my artists friends and they all said they didn't do tribal art... Still I vote extension. If there was only some way to get more people to see your contest...
So here's the dealio...
I could easily review all the pictures out there to give you an idea of where you stand/how I feel about your submission.

Or I could post results today. 3nodding

I have a post that is already written out in the case that you should choose to want to hear the winners.
and
I also have a post that is written out with reviews on some of the drawings which I could finish today/tomorrow.

I would heart to extend it~

Why?
Because I still have lots of stuff to give away.
-And honestly there's not enough people to give away to in this thread yet.
Because there are very few entries.
Because no one has won the mini contests.
Because I know you love me.

PS. I like the 4th reason the most.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ALSO!
I would love to point out that you have always been allowed to revise/edit your entries.
If you EVAR had a question [Question] about the contest feel free to ask in the thread or PM me.

Questionable Shopper

good luck ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas