Welcome to Gaia! ::

HI everyone!
So I'm having this contest because I need some art for a crazy quilt that I'm making. The theme is Alice dreaming of wonderland.
So here are the rules:

Alice
Needs to be in the traditional blue dress with more of a Lolita style.
Also need to have blond curls
She needs to be sleeping against a tree with a open book and her cat sleeping near her.

Mad Hatter
Needs to be a mad elegant gentleman dress in brown and maroon colors.
He needs to be leaning against something or pushing something. (for my design he is poring a teapot bigger than himself)

The Queen of hearts
Needs to be in a long elegant dress in dark maroon colors.
She needs to be standing up ether looking down on her minions or giving orders

Please put each character on separate pages they do not interact.
NEW INFO:
The reason why I'm asking for all three is BC I need all the characters and want them to look like they came from the same artist or similar. But you can draw both the Queen and the mad Hatter (not Alice) if you can make it look similar to the way Alice is drawn in the inspiration picture of her that I have put up. The artist that drew this picture is shu mizoguchi if you want to see more of his work. If you can do this then you can enter only those two drawings and they will be excepted as part of the contest.

I will be putting up some inspirational pics so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for.

THE WINNER GETS;
PRIDE OF HERA, 2 ANGELIC LACE, SILVER LAURELS, LIGHTNING LASH, ASTRA METAMORPHOSIS DEUX
AND
ROCK HARD (DEMONIC MIC) heart NEW PRIZES : THANK YOU LETTER JUNE 2009 AND SEPTEMBER 2012 SEALED LETTER!! exclaim exclaim ninja

4 more mystery items will be added through out the next 2 months!!

I WILL ALSO POST A PICTURE OF MY DESIGN LATER TONIGHT SO YOU CAN GET AN IDEA OF WHAT IM LOOKING FOR. THANKS AND I HOPE TO SEE SOME AWESOME ART!

Due Date 12/1

INSPIRATION
User Image
I'm super interested! I recently got married and lost my computer with all my old Gaia profile info (passwords etc) so I'm having to start over and I'm very interested in establishing my name as an artist on here. I have won art contests before so lets see what happens!

Tati Dearest's Princess

Alien Pumpkin

emotion_c8

Tipsy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Not to be rude, but I wouldn't consider any of those prizes very "big"
lol now that i look at the other contests i guess not. Forgive me for i am an old gaian lol not used to ppl having mil g to give away. been like 5 yrs from the last time I was on. Needed art so I thought o yeah gaia. ^_^ I think I'll change the title.
Thanks. Well I added some more stuff so I hope that better. I also added that each character are separate they do not interact. No background is needed.
mollydollyrar
Ryoichi Lynn
Thanks. Well I added some more stuff so I hope that better. I also added that each character are separate they do not interact. No background is needed.

cool ill try this out do these have to be coloured or is it optional? also can they be poster drawn like all characters in one picture or wen u say seperate u relly mean it like dont mess around stick to the rules? >.<

It would be great if they where colored but they don't need to be. smile And as long as I can cut or seperate them myself they can be on the same page. In my design they are in different area's.

Tati Dearest's Princess

Alien Pumpkin

Helpin' out.
thank you ^_^

Festive Bunny

Ryoichi Lynn
thank you ^_^

is there a due date?
mollydollyrar
Ryoichi Lynn
thank you ^_^

is there a due date?
Yes I was just trying to figure that out. Due on 12/01/12.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff