Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright I'll enter new rules to explain the question can a person enter more then once 3nodding

Glad so many people want to enter just pm me if you are positive you want to enter and I'll write your name into the entries just so I am sure as to who is an isn't entering 3nodding

I hope Kooky likes all the art heart she is such an art fanatic and she knows about this of course and said to all the people who enter she will give some gold to cause she wants at least everyone to get some gold for trying heart
*puppy pirate booty bump*
::is thinking of entering::
I'm gonna try to do this~ whee But I don't know if I'll finish it in time or not sweatdrop
I may extend the time a bit more but it is for an october letter so maybe I can make it till May 5th or 10th whee
Vyka Sparrow
I may extend the time a bit more but it is for an october letter so maybe I can make it till May 5th or 10th whee

Awesome! whee
I am so definately entering! *Starts drawing.*

Rainbow Senshi

heart BUMP heart

Sparkly Genius

ooh... I might enter, but I'm not sure yet... also, there is SOMETHING I don't understand... can we enter everything?? so we end up entering *counts* with 5 pictures o.O?
Cooltigergirl
ooh... I might enter, but I'm not sure yet... also, there is SOMETHING I don't understand... can we enter everything?? so we end up entering *counts* with 5 pictures o.O?

You may only enter three pictures for the big prize *the october letter* and one time for the sub categories. I don't care how talented someone is though someone is going to come in and swoop in all categories xd
Ok due to a special request a new category is added so you have six chances to win a prize not bad I might say 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff