Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want this couple done...

Start Date: 6-6-14
End Date: 7-6-14
(Probably will extend this, but for now it will stay this way)

PRIZES:
First Prize - 10m
Second Prize - 8m
Third Prize - 5m
Runner Ups - 100-500k each (depends on how many runner ups there will be)

Recently Drawn by me

Make them look more like the pictures below not the one up top please.

Sam & Alex 1
Sam & Alex 2
Sam & Alex 3

Alright let me give you some bios...

Quote:
Sam
Male
Short brown funny hair (or no longer than the top of his ears) and messy or untouched.
Green eyes.
5"8
Skinny

Sam has no piercings, one picture there was a mess up.

Sam is a laid back guy who loves magic and practices it, he wears this necklace around his neck Click Me Sam dresses laid back (like in the pictures, shorts or pants, long sleeves, tanks, or t-shirts work) He loves storms and the rain, is calm within nature, but when around Alex he gets quiet and seems to be blushing all the time. He might be skinny, but he isn't feminine as much as Alex is.

Sam stays with one person and doesn't mind committing though he tends to be shy around that person until he understands them better. So the Shy Seme type.

Quote:
Alex
Male
Long blonde hair to waist in a up/down ponytail or just down (bangs go to one side covering the right eye)
Blue-green eyes (more blue than green sometimes)
5"6
Skinny

Alex is more of the stay inside person, but loves to go out and hang with his friends. He practices magic and even though he might consider himself Bi, he prefers guys more. Girls are a bit too dramatic and such for his taste. He likes to dress more feminine and tends to look Gothic or skater half of the time. On his right ear he has two piercings like this Click Me Alex is oblivious to when Sam is blushing or why because he has yet to realize Sam likes him. Alex wears a choker or necklace with this symbol Click Me Sometimes Alex will wear thin eye liner at the most or do his nails and say his little sister did it to play.

Alex has that personalty of the boy who dates whoever whenever, but never cheats. Sometimes the relationships don't last long and yes he does have a bit of a problem with committing to anyone. So the Bold Seke Type.

Quote:
Seme = Top
Uke = Bottom
Seke = Both

In order to win my favor all the details must be present:
-All clothing (including glasses, piercings, etc)
-Full Body & in color (or really good shading)

NOTE: If you wish to draw something and want someone else to color it, and let's say you win first prize then you two would split it up to make things fair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff