• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades

Welp here is one of my entries. Imma try to finish my other ones that I plan on doing, just my tablet decided to go all AWOL on me and wont respond with my laptop. So I have to reinstall the dang thing. But I can at least submit this drawing ^-^

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/demon_098/Gaia/Avvy Art/VanessainSeductionland.jpg

I hope you like it <3
I like it! Very creative and original! I also like the name. I can't wait to see your other entries. heart

Yay I'm glad you like it. I have gotten my tablet working again. So far I have the line art completed for the 2nd piece, I am currently working on the color job. I hope to be able to get this done on time. biggrin
I could always extend the deadline a day or two if you need it.

Oh if you could do that, that will be awesome. I would greatly appreciate it. My nephew pressed the power button on my laptop, shutting it down and my 2hrs of coloring was lost :C So I'm having to start that ALL over e_e
That sucks. sad I've extended the deadline to November 2nd. smile

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades

Welp here is one of my entries. Imma try to finish my other ones that I plan on doing, just my tablet decided to go all AWOL on me and wont respond with my laptop. So I have to reinstall the dang thing. But I can at least submit this drawing ^-^

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t75/demon_098/Gaia/Avvy Art/VanessainSeductionland.jpg

I hope you like it <3
I like it! Very creative and original! I also like the name. I can't wait to see your other entries. heart

Yay I'm glad you like it. I have gotten my tablet working again. So far I have the line art completed for the 2nd piece, I am currently working on the color job. I hope to be able to get this done on time. biggrin

Oh if you could do that, that will be awesome. I would greatly appreciate it. My nephew pressed the power button on my laptop, shutting it down and my 2hrs of coloring was lost :C So I'm having to start that ALL over e_e

Yeah it does, but thank you sooo very much for extending it c:

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades

No problem. biggrin

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades

No problem. biggrin

Would you mind if you made the due time at 11pm, my time (WA, USA)? I am almost done with the coloring e_e it's taking longer than I expected. If you aren't okay with that, then it's fine I don't have to turn this one in. But, if you do, it'll will be greatly appreciated ^-^ <3

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades

No problem. biggrin

Would you mind if you made the due time at 11pm, my time (WA, USA)? I am almost done with the coloring e_e it's taking longer than I expected. If you aren't okay with that, then it's fine I don't have to turn this one in. But, if you do, it'll will be greatly appreciated ^-^ <3
No Problem. smile

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades
Alruna_x_Rose
Fancy_Gernades

No problem. biggrin

No Problem. smile

MEHEHHEHHE I finished just in time c:
Thank you soo much for giving my the extra time. I greatly apperciat it <3

Avvy

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
In second place we have...Metal mikado! Earning 75,000 Gold!

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
In first we have Fancy_Grenades earning 100,000 Gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out