Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Blessed Lunatic

Well, there are no where near the amount of entries as I had hoped. I'm going to divided up the prize money evenly between the folks who did enter. I'll post again by Friday once I have figured out how I will do this.

Sexy Toy

Miss Mirri

I HAVE AN ELF FOR YOU!

Username: Cosaca
Character(s) Depicted: Esriedil Lightsong
Medium: Digital
Entry: LINK

not really an entry since its pretty late -_-

Blessed Lunatic

Cosaca
Miss Mirri

I HAVE AN ELF FOR YOU!

Username: Cosaca
Character(s) Depicted: Esriedil Lightsong
Medium: Digital
Entry: LINK

not really an entry since its pretty late -_-

That's okay. You had another entry at least. I'll quote you once I figure out what's going to go on with the prizes and all.

Blessed Lunatic

Cosaca

Lilith Ravensword

fidly3

So since there weren't enough completed entries in time, I decided I'm going to mostly split the prize gold between the three of you, so you'll each get 1bil for participating. :3 There's just not enough entries to pick winners and such. Thanks, guys! <3 The trade will come from the mule account.

Swashbuckling Pirate

Miss Mirri

So since there weren't enough completed entries in time, I decided I'm going to mostly split the prize gold between the three of you, so you'll each get 1bil for participating. :3 There's just not enough entries to pick winners and such. Thanks, guys! <3 The trade will come from the mule account.

I'm sorry you didn't get more; you're elves were pretty nice!
and thanks very much
fidly3
Miss Mirri

I'm sorry you didn't get more; you're elves were pretty nice!
and thanks very much
No problem. ^^ I guess not everyone has the same appreciation for pretty elves. <<;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff