Knight Captain Duckeh

ohoho i didn't mean cute as in pink polka dots
          i meant cute as in red bows on midnight black bras
          with semi-transparent lace~
          and thigh high stockings yes yes
          oooh yes i love making characters in sims heh
          i'd welcome more references, of course u w u
Aah. Alright. That works then.

Sure, I could do that. May take some time. Sims 3 takes a bit to load since I have all the expansions. User Image

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Atticus Mancinelli

Edit: Okay...I'm sick enough that I forget which account I'm on when I make replies, apparently. XD

I was wondering who quoted me lol.

And yay! Will look at right now! And it seems every time I talk to you, you're sick but I guess not! Hope you feel better soon! (:

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Sevi Rais
I was wondering who quoted me lol.

And yay! Will look at right now! And it seems every time I talk to you, you're sick but I guess not! Hope you feel better soon! (:
You would have known if you checked the characters. emotion_awesome

I guess it's just bad timing whenever we chat? I don't get sick all that much, but when I do, it kind of sucks...

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Prices for the Bunny March appear to be dropping. I'll wait a bit more before I decide to grab one off the MP for the monthly contest. It's still in the Cash Shop, so the price may still drop a bit.

The Great Boobah's Other Half

Obsessive Codger

omg thats a lot of gold O___O

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
llama8o8
I rarely buy items unless it's for the contest, so the gold just adds up. I really like art, as you can see. sweatdrop I've been saving for almost a year.

Obsessive Codger

Razumi Yazura
llama8o8
I rarely buy items unless it's for the contest, so the gold just adds up. I really like art, as you can see. sweatdrop I've been saving for almost a year.
you've gathered that much in a year? that's amazing O: it definitely will make for a nice contest and some nice entries 3nodding if i ever get my tablet again i will be entering just because you have nice characters <33

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
llama8o8
you've gathered that much in a year? that's amazing O: it definitely will make for a nice contest and some nice entries 3nodding if i ever get my tablet again i will be entering just because you have nice characters <33
Before Smashblox was nerfed, that did help out quite a bit. I got roughly one billion in a few weeks from that game. I've also sold some of my older items either when they inflated or before they deflated. (Example: Selling red mini wings for 355 mill, but now they're only 50 mill.)

And thanks. Hopefully I can finish updating their profiles this weekend. I'm going to my grandmother's later today since my uncle's birthday was a few days ago, though.

Obsessive Codger

Razumi Yazura
llama8o8
Before Smashblox was nerfed, that did help out quite a bit. I got roughly one billion in a few weeks from that game. I've also sold some of my older items either when they inflated or before they deflated. (Example: Selling red mini wings for 355 mill, but now they're only 50 mill.)

And thanks. Hopefully I can finish updating their profiles this weekend. I'm going to my grandmother's later today since my uncle's birthday was a few days ago, though.
maybe thats why they got rid of that game xDD i'm starting to finally sell older stuff but i hate playing the market game so i dont pay attention to the rise and falls of items P:

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
llama8o8
maybe thats why they got rid of that game xDD i'm starting to finally sell older stuff but i hate playing the market game so i dont pay attention to the rise and falls of items P:
lol Perhaps. I still miss it, though. I bid on so many Art Auctions at the time. xd Got the one in my signature for 20 mill and it was paired with a monochrome piece that I gave to a friend.

I haven't been watching the market recently. At this point, I just open RIGs on their release day, sell the items I get from it, and then just leave it be from there. Only the monthly RIGs. I haven't been interested in the mini ones.

I might start doing commissions or art auctions, but I haven't had the time. Always working IRL.

Obsessive Codger

Razumi Yazura
llama8o8
lol Perhaps. I still miss it, though. I bid on so many Art Auctions at the time. xd Got the one in my signature for 20 mill and it was paired with a monochrome piece that I gave to a friend.

I haven't been watching the market recently. At this point, I just open RIGs on their release day, sell the items I get from it, and then just leave it be from there. Only the monthly RIGs. I haven't been interested in the mini ones.

I might start doing commissions or art auctions, but I haven't had the time. Always working IRL.
i'd miss it too if i got that kind of gold! haha

and yea i hear you on the work thing D;

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
llama8o8
i'd miss it too if i got that kind of gold! haha

and yea i hear you on the work thing D;
I'll have time eventually. I'll need to figure something out so I can at least work on my comic.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Okay. Suddenly feel really bad again. I'm going back to bed and then I'll continue working on the character profiles later. sweatdrop

Vicious Lover

Razumi Yazura

ahh feel better soon ; 3 ;
          what kind of sick is it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items