Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Geno Rhapsody
Do it! I'd love to see pics if you manage to make that beast. I've never played the games, but I've watched the anime and that coffin weapon is epic.

I still haven't made my Majora's Mask yet and that's easy. xD
Only reason I haven't worked on it is since there wouldn't really be room to store it in the house. XD M'heh.

lol Aw. Yeah, that one should be fairly simple to do.

TenBillion-Percent Simp

Razumi Yazura

Ah, fair enough, lol.

Yup, gotta do a Skull Kid cosplay one day.

In a relationship with her cat

Shy Gawker

Geno Rhapsody

You draw all the things so I can stare at your beautiful patterns all day everyday.

b-b-b-but I want YOUR things

Shirtless Hunter

still no winners? ninja

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
h0ujun
still no winners? ninja
I said I need three weeks of judging.

Shirtless Hunter

Razumi Yazura
h0ujun
still no winners? ninja
I said I need three weeks of judging.

Oh ok... dont worry its not about my request, I just want to know whos is the lucky trillionaire..

Lunatic

Gosh I didn't have my eye on this and forgot the deadline. xD

Good luck to everyone~!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Funky Cocoa
Gosh I didn't have my eye on this and forgot the deadline. xD

Good luck to everyone~!
I did actually think about you since you've entered before and changed your username. XD No worries. Once I'm done judging this contest, I may do smaller rounds. Less prizes, but they will be things like verge boxes and such.

Wicked Darling

heart
Love the avi Raz

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
C3NTRIC
heart
Love the avi Raz
Thanks. Yours is nice too, but I do fancy red. xd

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Oh man Razumi sweatdrop I do not envy you at all. You have so many amazing pieces, you have a very hard task in front of you! I can see why you would need 3 weeks to judge. 3nodding

Good luck to everyone up entered heart you guys did an amazing job 3nodding

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh man Razumi sweatdrop I do not envy you at all. You have so many amazing pieces! I can see why you would need 3 weeks to judge. 3nodding

Yeah. I'm going to need a lot of time. If there are some categories that don't necessarily have entries that apply to them, I'll RNG those categories.

I've been busy IRL, so I haven't fully updated the list, but it should be updated this week as long as I'm not caught up with stuff IRL.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh man Razumi sweatdrop I do not envy you at all. You have so many amazing pieces! I can see why you would need 3 weeks to judge. 3nodding

Yeah. I'm going to need a lot of time. If there are some categories that don't necessarily have entries that apply to them, I'll RNG those categories.

I've been busy IRL, so I haven't fully updated the list, but it should be updated this week as long as I'm not caught up with stuff IRL.
I don't doubt it one bit surprised there are so many (and from the sounds of it, there are even more that you haven't been able to update yet) Oh RNG sounds like a good idea surprised how many categories didn't get enough?

gonk aww, poor thing sad I hope things start to settle down for you soon. I know being overwhelmed can be the worst. Just take your time 3nodding I'm sure everyone will understand, real life comes first, gaia second 3nodding

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

I don't doubt it one bit surprised there are so many (and from the sounds of it, there are even more that you haven't been able to update yet) Oh RNG sounds like a good idea surprised how many categories didn't get enough?

gonk aww, poor thing sad I hope things start to settle down for you soon. I know being overwhelmed can be the worst. Just take your time 3nodding I'm sure everyone will understand, real life comes first, gaia second 3nodding
I don't know yet. I would need to carefully check as I have been lenient in the past and applied entries that didn't necessarily fully apply in previous contests.

Well, I haven't been feeling well and there's also a retirement party on Monday for my band teacher when I was in high school. Dang. That was almost 10 years ago and people still say I look like a teenager.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
I don't know yet. I would need to carefully check as I have been lenient in the past and applied entries that didn't necessarily fully apply in previous contests.

Well, I haven't been feeling well and there's also a retirement party on Monday for my band teacher when I was in high school. Dang. That was almost 10 years ago and people still say I look like a teenager.

Oh yeah surprised you want to be careful with that, and I can see how that could happen, you have so many categories, it would be an easy thing to do.

sad your still not feeling well emo I'm sorry Ramzumi, I really hope you start feeling better soon heart try and take it easy ok?

Oh wow surprised I bet he(she?) will love to see you there, would be a lot xd Oh man that's a good thing xd I wish I still looked that young. I look young for my age, but no that young sweatdrop and when your as old as me, you want to look that young again. It's been 13 years since I graduated high school sweatdrop man I feel like an old fart xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff