• Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
emotion_yatta

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ahh! Chiara, your good energy is getting me pumped! I'm excited too emotion_kirakira

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
-Glomps thread-
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bribble: I will not have time to draw detailed for this semester no doubt... Did the auction guy ever get back to you? I'm a little worried about that sweatdrop ... I barely have time to get to his art, but I'm slowly working on one which hopefully he'll respond to.
BUT YES! I WILL BE HERE! Cause... Friends... I agree, I lose touch when there isn't an active thread xD --- If you ever want to hang with me and Voka, we both have active quest thread that are more just hangouts (well, mine is).

Also... YOU'RE OFFERING ART AS A PRIZE, YAY!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shiblets
-Glomps thread-
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bribble: I will not have time to draw detailed for this semester no doubt... Did the auction guy ever get back to you? I'm a little worried about that sweatdrop ... I barely have time to get to his art, but I'm slowly working on one which hopefully he'll respond to.
BUT YES! I WILL BE HERE! Cause... Friends... I agree, I lose touch when there isn't an active thread xD --- If you ever want to hang with me and Voka, we both have active quest thread that are more just hangouts (well, mine is).

Also... YOU'RE OFFERING ART AS A PRIZE, YAY!
No, he never did get back to me... it's hanging over my head sweatdrop

And yay! I'm glad you're here xD I'm sad because I think Tanabata Wish is probably kind of done with Gaia right now. So crying But you guys are both here!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh, and I'm glad you like the idea of offering art as a prize!

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Bribble

And yay! I'm glad you're here xD I'm sad because I think Tanabata Wish is probably kind of done with Gaia right now. So crying But you guys are both here!

Eesh.. Well, I'm going to PM him with an update soon, and I'll see if he get's back to me. If not, I will send him another PM that his art is on hold until he does contact because we cannot work with a changing avatar (hers is not a saved jpg), and not knowing exactly what he wants.

I am!! Aw, that is sad =(
Yes, we are xD. I will send Voka the link, she might come hang out! She keeps wanting to try art again, but then stops hehe.

Also...SONG THEMED I love those, even though I only did one xD
Alos, idk if it shows up for you, but for me the second item in the cute section is a broken image (I get a question mark).

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shiblets
Bribble

Eesh.. Well, I'm going to PM him with an update soon, and I'll see if he get's back to me. If not, I will send him another PM that his art is on hold until he does contact because we cannot work with a changing avatar (hers is not a saved jpg), and not knowing exactly what he wants.

I am!! Aw, that is sad =(
Yes, we are xD. I will send Voka the link, she might come hang out! She keeps wanting to try art again, but then stops hehe.

Also...SONG THEMED I love those, even though I only did one xD
Alos, idk if it shows up for you, but for me the second item in the cute section is a broken image (I get a question mark).
Yeah, it was broken, I thought I fixed it though.. does it still look wrong?

Oh, and for the songs I guess I should post them somewhere... they're in the profiles but they may be a bit hard to find.

I hope Voka does stop by and maybe even try out some art! That would be sooo cool.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Bribble
Yeah, it was broken, I thought I fixed it though.. does it still look wrong?

Oh, and for the songs I guess I should post them somewhere... they're in the profiles but they may be a bit hard to find.

I hope Voka does stop by and maybe even try out some art! That would be sooo cool.

Fixed now!

Ok, cool!

Me too!
Also, idk if you checked STCR recently, Bun was thinking of starting a new thread again.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

I's here~ =3 I might try something, but I didn't check everything out well enough to see if anything caught my eye.
I just read the rules and etc, but not all the stuff about the characters because lazy right now.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Voka
I's here~ =3 I might try something, but I didn't check everything out well enough to see if anything caught my eye.
I just read the rules and etc, but not all the stuff about the characters because lazy right now.
Well, you've got plenty of time. Also there will be mini contests that might narrow it down for you.

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Bribble
Well, you've got plenty of time. Also there will be mini contests that might narrow it down for you.

Yeah, I'll check it out better sometime when I'm not so tired.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xD It would be cool if you did an entry.

Also, if Bun really does set up a new thread I want to know!!

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

We'll see. I need to do some more practicing and check out the stuff you want drawn still.

I want to know too! That would be cool. I liked STC a lot, it was my first home on Gaia.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I hope he does it, idk though.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mine too! It's probably the reason I got so involved with gaia social life