1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 155 156 157 > >> >>> »|

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

Welcome to our newest contest!
This time we're just looking for art of our roleplaying characters. We've got Archon, The Woken Earth and The Infinite Worlds

This contest will begin on September 1, 2014 and end August 31, 2015. Every month in between will hold a new mini contest.

Don't forget to <3 the thread

User Image

Rules, Suggested Scenes & Achievements
Prizes & Categories
Characters
Hall of Fame
Links
Extra Post

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

1. The main contest ends August 31st, 2015. Mini contests are one per month with the deadline on the last day of the month.
    2. Follow the ToS with regards to mature content, referencing other people's images, and thread etiquette
    3. Art has to be of my characters, not my avatar. Any one or more of the characters will do, doesn't have to be a main character, but keep categories in mind when you decide what to draw. Try seeing which categories don't have many entries, for a better chance to win
    4. You can win multiple prizes, so do lots of entries! Each entry can only win one prize, unless it's a mini contest prize. Mini contest winners are still eligible for main prizes!
    5. Each entry can win up to two times, once in the monthly contest and once in the main contest.
    6. PM entries to Mint-Cloud. Entries submitted in the thread, or PMed to Bribble will still be accepted, but it helps to have them all in one place, so Mint-Cloud is the place to go!
    7. All entries, whether they win or not, are mine, useable by me in any way I choose. They are also yours, in the same way that any fan art would be (meaning the art is yours to do what you like with, but you must credit me with the characters).
    8. Please, no use of bases or dolls for this contest.
    9. Feel free to ask questions about the characters, the world, or even for suggestions if you're having trouble making a decision on something.
    10. IMPORTANT: PLEASE either use original costume designs or ones from the references. DO NOT COPY FROM ANYONE ELSE. If you do have an idea for a cosplay entry or something like that MAKE SURE TO SAY WHERE THE IDEA CAME FROM.

Suggested Scenes: (Every suggested-scene entry will receive a monthly letter. Whether I take the scene off the list after an entry is made doesn't reflect on the quality of the entry, but just how much I want more art of the scene)
Woken Earth:
1. Nemo in formal wear with a matching purse with a cat in it peaking out
2. Heckler rescuing Acklin and Sukennik from being kidnapped by the Taliban (Note: This was before he got his scars!)
3. Heckler and Acklin in the pilot and co-pilot seat of the Mary Leakey, chatting and eating gummy worms
4. Nemo and Sukennik knife fighting each other with markers instead of knives. Sukennik isn't wearing a shirt.
5. Heckler wearing a dress.
6. Nemo sitting on top of a pinned Ximena, drawing on her face.
7. Heckler giving a training montage to Nemo, Sukennik, and Acklin. This scene can be chibi if you're looking for one to do chibi specifically.

Archon:
1. Lea, Julia, and Leo watching a movie together/having any kind of evening together. Probably eating Indian takeout and watching James Bond.
2. Lea wearing a wedding dress, looking somewhat confused about why, but not upset
3. Lea bandaging up Leo's injuries. He gets injured a lot and she fixes him up every time, so any location and any sort of injury should be okay.
4. Leo and Julia sitting in the front of Leo's car at night, talking (and maybe drinking coca-cola)
5. An action pose of Julia with a gun, possibly shooting a magical bolt as well as a bullet

Infinite Worlds:
1. Doll Clara with a bunch of rescued damsels fawning over her
2. Albus keeping Dani warm while she sleeps (Clara can also be keeping watch in the background)
3. Clara, Mira, and Dani in their outfits from Broken standing on the deck of a flying ship called the Azure Storm (the name would be written on the side. Done by Fluoroid
4. Frankie, Clara, Mira, and Dani from Dolls of Paris having a tea party
5. Clara, Mira and Dani in their mermaid forms, just a group shot of them swimming around together.

User Image

Complete the following tasks in order to earn points. Points can be cashed in 1 for 1 as gaia cash for me to buy you something from the cash shop. (for example: 250 points = 250 gaia cash = a monthly collectible)
    The person with the most points earned in total at the end of the contest will receive a chibi done by me. The points are still counted even if you spend them.

1. Good Start: Submit your first entry! 50 points

2. Wake up: Submit your first Woken Earth Entry 50 points

3. The Star Falls: Submit your first Archon Entry 50 points

4.A New World: Submit your first Infinite Worlds entry.

5. Illustrator: Submit an entry from the Scenes List 100 points (plus, all entries from the scenes list will receive the current month's monthly collectible)

6. Van Gogh: Submit an entry in color 20 points

7. Titan: Draw every Woken Earth character at least once 100 points

8. Exalt: Draw every Archon character at least once 100 points

9. World-Jumper: Draw every Infinite Worlds character at least once.

10. Mozart: Draw something related to one of the character songs 50 points

11.Event!: Participate in an Event mini contest - 100 points

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

Gaia's economy is pretty weird right now, so in order to ensure that my participants get as much as they deserve, I'm offering my own art as additional prizes (not alternative!) in case things de-value over time. Also, I'm going to be giving all entries prizes and doing a ton of monthly contests so most awards will be given out along the way and only the heavy-hitting prizes will be saved until the end of the contest.

1st -User Image Mini Angel Wings + One scene drawing by Bribble including multiple characters and a background. Bribble DeviantART Gallery
      2nd - User ImageZodiacal + One Couple drawing by Bribble including background
      3rd - User ImageKiki Kitty Plushie + One single-character scene by Bribble including Background

Best SceneUser ImageEmerald Dream

Cutest - User ImageMister Rufus + User ImageBlush Mood Bubble

Best Couple - User ImageLusty Scoundrel

Best Song Drawing - User ImageShibuya Nobody

Most In-Character - User Image Picolotrosso's Urn

Best Expression - User ImageHermes' Moon 6th Gen

Best Body Language - User ImageSuperior Form

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    The Characters
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    Links IN:

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93907399/][IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/shiblets/BribblesArtContest/D181.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93907399/][IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/shiblets/BribblesArtContest/d182.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93907399/][IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/shiblets/BribblesArtContest/d183.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Partygoer 500
    • Perfect Attendance 400

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
    • Super Converter 100
    • Blob's To You 100
    • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
    Hello!~ (^0^)/

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
    • Super Converter 100
    • Blob's To You 100
    MuwahahaHA!! First other person to post in the thread. First time EVER!! xD

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
    • Super Converter 100
    • Blob's To You 100
    I think you might want to change the date of the end of the contest in the Rules section.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
    • Super Converter 100
    • Blob's To You 100
    I'm SOOOO excited for this contest!! >w<

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
    • Super Converter 100
    • Blob's To You 100
    Kekekeke, I almost forgot to subscribe! <.<