Questionable Loiterer

heart heart

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chiara20
That's a nice pic of Nemo. *nods* I never noticed that she had pointed ears before.
She hasn't always. It happened mid-story because she made a blood contract with a fairy.

As for your entry, if you wouldn't mind telling me who it is I can make sure the journals are up to date or provide you with any information you might want!

Otherwise a surprise is fine xd

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Tea is good. I REALLY like Matcha green tea lattes now. But I can't have dairy for a while (on some elimination diet to see what I'm allergic to).

~~~~

I might draw and doodle once a month! They would not be pretty, but at least it would keep me grounded in some art and Gaia. This is my Senior year, so I'm going to be stressed to the max memorizing music this year.
OH BRIBBLE!!!! I got sheet music to the song that Chopin's sister sings in the end of Eternal sonata, and my teacher liked it biggrin ! I'm really excited for that.

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Bribble
Chiara20
That's a nice pic of Nemo. *nods* I never noticed that she had pointed ears before.
She hasn't always. It happened mid-story because she made a blood contract with a fairy.

As for your entry, if you wouldn't mind telling me who it is I can make sure the journals are up to date or provide you with any information you might want!

Well, I just read Fang and Ice's so far, I'll get to the other characters later. Of course I'll re-read Clara, Mira, and Dani's eventually. Then I'll hit the Woken Earth characters. xD

Oh, yes! Do you have a design of the tattoo that Fang and Ice have that shows they are part of the mafia? Also, did you already design the light spear, and what mana looks like? Like, do the different types look differently? And do they have to do something special to collect the mana?

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

heart heart

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shiblets
Tea is good. I REALLY like Matcha green tea lattes now. But I can't have dairy for a while (on some elimination diet to see what I'm allergic to).

~~~~

I might draw and doodle once a month! They would not be pretty, but at least it would keep me grounded in some art and Gaia. This is my Senior year, so I'm going to be stressed to the max memorizing music this year.
OH BRIBBLE!!!! I got sheet music to the song that Chopin's sister sings in the end of Eternal sonata, and my teacher liked it biggrin ! I'm really excited for that.
I totally get doing sketches for grounding in art and gaia. Definitely. And of course I would love it! Senior year is exciting @_@

And that's so cool! It's so pretty xD

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chiara20
Bribble
Chiara20

Well, I just read Fang and Ice's so far, I'll get to the other characters later. Of course I'll re-read Clara, Mira, and Dani's eventually. Then I'll hit the Woken Earth characters. xD

Oh, yes! Do you have a design of the tattoo that Fang and Ice have that shows they are part of the mafia? Also, did you already design the light spear, and what mana looks like? Like, do the different types look differently? And do they have to do something special to collect the mana?
I'll put together a spread of Fang's tattoos and Ice's tattoo today, if I have time.

Mana is invisible unless they have their mage sight on where they can see magic auras, and in that case (or if you want to draw it) it looks like a glowy ball of colored light. The different types are just different colors. Death is black, Ice is blue, Air is white, water is a darker blue, etc.

As for how they absorb it, they just sort of do. It's kind of similar to breathing. I do have a picture of Ice's weapon, if that's what you mean, which I'll try to upload soon, but it's basically a long pole of the same texture that her cloak and armor are in the outfit spread.

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Voka
heart heart
heart

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Bribble

I would not submit it if it looked terrible though XD .. I have to keep some sort of standard with my art now xP .. I should just save all your characters to my ipod so when I feel like doodling I can just look at them xD.
Senior year is terrifying crying

Yeah!! It is pretty ^_^ !

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Bribble
Chiara20
Bribble
Chiara20

I'll put together a spread of Fang's tattoos and Ice's tattoo today, if I have time.

Mana is invisible unless they have their mage sight on where they can see magic auras, and in that case (or if you want to draw it) it looks like a glowy ball of colored light. The different types are just different colors. Death is black, Ice is blue, Air is white, water is a darker blue, etc.

As for how they absorb it, they just sort of do. It's kind of similar to breathing. I do have a picture of Ice's weapon, if that's what you mean, which I'll try to upload soon, but it's basically a long pole of the same texture that her cloak and armor are in the outfit spread.

Cool, thanks!

So is their mage sight like a power that they have? Are there areas where there is more mana than others?

Yes, that's what I meant. xD

This is awesome! Thanks for all the info!!~ 3nodding

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Blob's To You 100
Shiblets

Good Luck Shiblets!! You can do it! (^w^)o

Friendly Cutesmasher

19,050 Points
  • Super Converter 100