Moira

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
shiblets
!
Could you remind me of your two chibis that you want? I know one was your white coyote, but I don't remember the specifications and I don't think you requested the second one yet. Unless you want a monthly letter?

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chiara20
Bribble
Chiara20
Sorry that I've been gone so much! And I'm going to continue to be absent. I feel so bad! But as soon as I get art done, I'll post it. I'm assigning one day a week to do art so at least I get to do it! xD Hopefully, I'll be able to return soon. Until then, matta ne! (^0^)/"" *waves*
Okay! Good do know you're still around at all! We miss you.

I miss you guys too! It's funny, once I decided to do art on Saturdays I haven't had a free one yet to do it. xD Thankfully I've got 'til August to get some art done. Honestly, I thought the contest ended already and was feeling bad for not doing any art. But now I'm full of hope!! blaugh I'll work harder!

How have you been Bribble?
Yay! Glad you're officially back. There's still plenty of time left on the contest!

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

That's really cute, Bribble!

Obsessive Entrepreneur

15,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thanks. I feel silly that it took so long to finish

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Yeah, but you've been busy.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka
Shiblets

Lol, right? And then even if I don't like it, at least its my fault and not hers.
I guess she's not great tho, I've found out. And since doing mine like that, I always make sure to tell people not to go there now. If she'd done it my way and it was bad at least I wouldn't be able to say that.
I kinda wish I hadn't even had it done now. Or at least just gone somewhere better. It looks gross.

Yeah, I kinda want to again now, but I have some stuff to do first. Don't wanna get caught up in it and forget.

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with them, just little things I now realize could have been better, but that's okay. I really like the arms and hands on the second one. They're nothing special, but they turned out good on the first try, which just doesn't happen for me. XD
Aw. Yeah, I understand tho. I feel that way about things sometimes too. Like, its not getting any use, but you can't get rid of it.

I can't do much zombies. Its not too scary tho. Maybe its worse on cable, but I'm just watching reruns on basic tv.
I think its also less scary a lot because most of it takes place in the daytime, which is less scary.
And there's not a lot of sudden, loud noises, which I just can't do. I hate in movies when the sound goes up. I get the idea behind it, but it just doesn't work for me.

Exactly!!!
Yeah =( .. I don’t like people who create permanent art on someone that don’t listen. It’s rude, and irreversible without a lot of money.
Sorry to hear that =[ …. You should give your tattoo a war story! xD

HAha, I see.

It is okay—helps you grow for the next piece! That’s good biggrin !
Yeah >—< It bugs me. She claims she just didn’t know where it was. But I bet you she still won’t use it.

Ah, I see. That show terrified me form the first EP I saw. I was drenched in sweat that night… And of course when I woke up I also couldn’t get Slender man out of my head. It was a bad night XDD
This is every horror film though. I can’t convince my brain that it’s not real.. the more I ignore it the louder it gets in my head. GAH the human brain is flawed… Or maybe it’s just me xPP

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Chiara20

Shiblets!! *glomps* xD

I've been ok. A lot has been happening. For instance: I got fired and am currently trying to find a new job online. *fingers crossed*

How have you been?

Hey there!! emotion_hug

Oh gosh D;! I'm sorry to hear that.
BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been good and bad xD. 2015 is going to be a huge year for me... I need to focus so I graduate. I'm trying to plan a trip to Japan, in hopes my dad won't back out of his offer to pay for it.
And then... Have to deal with being forced to grow up xD. It's.. Hard to move forward when you are afraid of everything.

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Bribble
shiblets
!
Could you remind me of your two chibis that you want? I know one was your white coyote, but I don't remember the specifications and I don't think you requested the second one yet. Unless you want a monthly letter?

The request was for White in formal wear-- With Galadriel's hair xD . I don't think her dress though.. I'm not sure on the dress. Then again, She is called white, so it would be fitting xP (Galadriel was just so awesome in the last Hobbit film xD).

As for the second. I was really considering the letter this time... But I feel my use for it wouldn't be much. So is it ok if I hold onto the chibi request for a while until I know what I want?

oni kori ryu's Partner

Questionable Loiterer

Shiblets
Exactly!!!
Yeah =( .. I don’t like people who create permanent art on someone that don’t listen. It’s rude, and irreversible without a lot of money.
Sorry to hear that =[ …. You should give your tattoo a war story! xD

HAha, I see.

It is okay—helps you grow for the next piece! That’s good biggrin !
Yeah >—< It bugs me. She claims she just didn’t know where it was. But I bet you she still won’t use it.

Ah, I see. That show terrified me form the first EP I saw. I was drenched in sweat that night… And of course when I woke up I also couldn’t get Slender man out of my head. It was a bad night XDD
This is every horror film though. I can’t convince my brain that it’s not real.. the more I ignore it the louder it gets in my head. GAH the human brain is flawed… Or maybe it’s just me xPP

Yeah, it kinda made me mad, but there's not much to be done about it now.
Lol, that's awesome. It does need a story tho. XD

Yeah, that's true. And I'm pretty happy with them anyway.
That is sort of annoying. Mum won't ever get rid of anything either, even if she won't use it.

I don't find it too scary, but occasionally its kinda gross. I scare pretty easily usually, so its weird.
Hehehe. Slender man is pretty creepy, I have to admit. XD
For me it just doesn't seem to matter if its real. And I'm HORRIFIED of zombies, even tho I don't think they're real. -.-

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Voka

Yeah, it kinda made me mad, but there's not much to be done about it now.
Lol, that's awesome. It does need a story tho. XD

Yeah, that's true. And I'm pretty happy with them anyway.
That is sort of annoying. Mum won't ever get rid of anything either, even if she won't use it.

I don't find it too scary, but occasionally its kinda gross. I scare pretty easily usually, so its weird.
Hehehe. Slender man is pretty creepy, I have to admit. XD
For me it just doesn't seem to matter if its real. And I'm HORRIFIED of zombies, even tho I don't think they're real. -.-

Yeah =[
Hehe, I think it would bring some positive light to it xD

Good ^_^
It is. Heh, I see! My mom us usually the opposite, she hates clutter, doesn't hold sentimental value in a lot of things. But I swear, she has SO MUCH STUFF she needs to get rid of. She won't though, just yell at me and tell me I'm the one with too much stuff and its her house >..> ..

Ah, I see. It is pretty gross xD;
HE's super creepy!!
Same! I tell myself they're not real, never gets rid of the fear XDD.. I've gotten a lot better though. I can actually talk about them now XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff