Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the one with the black and red sweater - very nice! I'd say your art is worth around 100 - 500 in Gaian gold. All depending on how good the buyer him/herself can draw. (If they draw like crap, the price goes up and so on.) Am I making any sense what-so-ever?... guess not, ah well. sweatdrop
Ok, i've gotta go!
3nodding blaugh 3nodding : D ^_^
*dances for comments and critiques*
Spica8
you have an interesting style... yeah... very cute one, though! i like it!
Hey, thanks! domokun
you have an interesting style... yeah... very cute one, though! i like it!
avichan
I will say that you are very good but personally I would pay you to draw for me sweatdrop

Your lineart is a bit shaky and un-even. If you could get to...flow better I think your work would improve a lot.
i'll work on it! thanks for the advice domokun
ShadowDancers
Hm... it's nice but you can work on the anatomy a bit more ^_^;; I think if I were to pay for a drawing from you, it would be about 500g or so... 3nodding
really! *huggles* heart finally, someone thinks me arty is worth more than 20g!
DarkFaery
Your style is very unusual... I kind of like it... I like the second to last, and the fourth to last pictures... ^.^' They're coolest...
thanks!!!
thanks! anymore comments?
I will say that you are very good but personally I would pay you to draw for me sweatdrop

Your lineart is a bit shaky and un-even. If you could get to...flow better I think your work would improve a lot.
Hm... it's nice but you can work on the anatomy a bit more ^_^;; I think if I were to pay for a drawing from you, it would be about 500g or so... 3nodding
Your style is unique, the pictures are alright for the most part, but your anatomy is a little off, the people are a bit skinny..
Oh, and be nice and constructive now!
I am gonna give you some examples o my art and i want to know what you think and how much you'd pay for a pencil and cg'd pic of your avi ( for a new shop, i must know)
Examples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
so, what do ya think? xp domokun heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items