Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
http://fav.me/d4ypbwb

The pictures shown are the two exact same characters drawn at different times. What do you think? question You're gonna have to click the link to see it.

Lonely Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I think the new "style" looks obnoxious. It was sweet before, but the new eyes make it look worse.

The sheen in the hair needs work and such, but keep working on those to refine them. The bodies of the first look more realistic in proportion now, but (even though I understand how hard it is), need to be more realistic, too.

You've improved, but you're limiting yourself to a very mediocre type of anime styling; try and look at different types of anime (though honestly look elsewhere) and try and draw different elements of what you see, but dont trace.

Best of luck, and keep trying. That's how you'll improve.

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
MiewMiewMiew
I think the new "style" looks obnoxious. It was sweet before, but the new eyes make it look worse.

The sheen in the hair needs work and such, but keep working on those to refine them. The bodies of the first look more realistic in proportion now, but (even though I understand how hard it is), need to be more realistic, too.

You've improved, but you're limiting yourself to a very mediocre type of anime styling; try and look at different types of anime (though honestly look elsewhere) and try and draw different elements of what you see, but dont trace.

Best of luck, and keep trying. That's how you'll improve.

Ok. Thank you!

Lonely Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Np, keep tryin' OP.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash