Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Here's a drawing I did of my avatar... First I sketched it in pencil, then I added color using MS paint because I'm broke and that's all I have. sweatdrop

User Image

Here's my question: would you buy something like this from me with Gaia gold if I drew your avatar? I'm thinking of opening a shop but I want to make sure my art would be worth it.

Be as tough on me as you want... -braces myself-

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Just a bit of bumping...

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
and another bump....

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Just one more bump...

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
...and now I'll leave it be.

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
Sekhmet Nocturna
Here's a drawing I did of my avatar... First I sketched it in pencil, then I added color using MS paint because I'm broke and that's all I have. sweatdrop

User Image

Here's my question: would you buy something like this from me with Gaia gold if I drew your avatar? I'm thinking of opening a shop but I want to make sure my art would be worth it.

I totally understand when it comes to using cheap art programs, so I will give you credit. This drawing is not bad at all. It does not strike me, but that does not mean it is bad. Try using www.photoshop.com they just updated their program. The picture in my signature I did using it and it is a lot like Paintshop (knock off version of photoshop). You have a lot of potential and I hope to see more of your art in the future!
I would. I like it (:

13,900 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Generous 100
XxFoncexX
Sekhmet Nocturna

User Image

I totally understand when it comes to using cheap art programs, so I will give you credit. This drawing is not bad at all. It does not strike me, but that does not mean it is bad. Try using www.photoshop.com they just updated their program. The picture in my signature I did using it and it is a lot like Paintshop (knock off version of photoshop). You have a lot of potential and I hope to see more of your art in the future!

Oh! I forgot to mention, another amazing thing about photobucket...it is free! biggrin
I think the picture is quite nice, however i rather do art trades because there more interesting.
If you want a good free art program I you should try Gimp. Its completely free and supports things like layering which means you can do one layer for lineart and then colour on a different layer which makes things alot easier. it also means you can redraw the picture and not be stuck with the scanned paper background like in this picture, also if you don't have a background you can save the image as a PNG so it has a transparent background.
The only thing i think mspaint does better then gimp is making pixel art and sprites but i don't think that would fit your style.

Tell me is you open this art store, i would like to check it out =) and as i said i much rather do art trades but that doesn't mean i wont buy a picture...

Eloquent Rogue

17,150 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Thanks everyone!

I'm going to have to look into all those free programs... It took me about three days to finish this picture and I need something that's gonna let me draw things a lot faster and better if I want to open a shop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff