Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm considering a Minishop idea that hasn't really been started yet. It'll be an "Adopt a Pet" kind of shop ... You won't be RPing with the pets, it'll just be something to put in your signature... But if people wanted to RP with these things there wouldn't be anything stopping them. sweatdrop

People would be able to choose what color the flames would be, what background to use and a name that they can come up with themselves or by use of a dictionary that I would create using a language that I've developed...

The question is, how many of you would buy a "pet" like that? And how much do you think they would cost? I'd like to get some ideas on that....

Here it is. The picture has "SAMPLE" stamped on it because it'll be one of the samples I put on the Minishop thread when I create it.

<center>User Image</center>

Comments?
Some input would really be appreciated... >_o; I've already asked around several times about this and have yet to get an answer of any kind...
Hm, I could see some people buying them. I like the idea, but if I can do it myself, *creating a pet* I don't like spending on it. I hope your idea works!
Naoshi
Hm, I could see some people buying them. I like the idea, but if I can do it myself, *creating a pet* I don't like spending on it. I hope your idea works!

True... but I've seen some incredible work out there in those Pet shops...

sweatdrop
Do you have any more pets to post?
tis a good idea, keep it up!
It's very pretty! *reaches out to touch the pretty flames*
OUCH!
It's a little hard to see with all the dark colors though

Dangerous Ladykiller

i'd by one 3nodding , be i dont have much gold at the moment...

stupid gnomes... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces