Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heya guys, first post on Gaia, and decided it should be about art...
Dang, some of you peeps are really great art drawing anime! Always been a fan myself, but I stick to realist black and white pencils... I should upload a few... Anyways, to the point.
I think most of you guys use photoshop and adobe, but I love PSP. Only thing is, I don't do "Art" as in people and scenes, I prefer more modern blade and intricate designs. Here's a few examples.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As you can tell, I like anarchy symbols... Heh. And the last is unfinished, just messing with some ideas. But is anyone interested in these? If so, I'd like to post some more, some of my better ones, but I'm wondering if this is still classified as art in the sense it can be compared to in the arena.
Tell me what you guys think.
Welcome to Gaia. Please post pictures in the Picture post forum here.
This forum is strictly for art disscussion. However, you'd recieve much more comments there.
Hey! Nice art. Its different but its cool. Keep it up. Hey Aya, nice to see you around
*waves to snuffx*
hey *waves back*
wow, are you like anti-government or what?
lol. He may not be anti-government... Its a symbol a lot of people use but have no ideo what it means...
why.... would you use something you have no idea what it means?
obvious he knows its a 'type' of government even tho it stands for no current government
Yeah, I'm just slightly anti-government, and I do proudly call myself an Anarchist. I know exactly what it means and I'm not overly radical by any means, but I do have my own ideas of living and happiness. Thats me, but I guess alittle off topic.
RedRoseAya
Welcome to Gaia. Please post pictures in the Picture post forum here.
This forum is strictly for art disscussion. However, you'd recieve much more comments there.
what the hell are you someking? whee we ARE in the picture post.
Lol, I posted this in art forum first, but was moved here cuz..it had pictures. Alittle redundant, but I'll get a hang of the rules soon enough.
FinalTrigger
Yeah, I'm just slightly anti-government, and I do proudly call myself an Anarchist. I know exactly what it means and I'm not overly radical by any means, but I do have my own ideas of living and happiness. Thats me, but I guess alittle off topic.

HA! I TOLD YOU!
and i have my own ideas too, but america is just... lets just say america's e.q. just dropped
Heh, the worlds alittle too tight for me, is that what you mean?
meh

if your happy your happy

since i have no idea what the 3rd shape is, and we discussed anarchy, i cant discuss about anything else, so ya
Aye, that shape is... a shape. I was fooling around with my availible tools and seeing what I could do, and I like it so far. Maybe be some kind of title or a button or a sidebar for my website, I don't know. Just toying around, and it's nowhere near done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff