Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's missing apart from shadeing? sweatdrop

User Image

3,150 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Her head seems to small, width wise. Like she has no where to put her brain. Um...Other than that, it's a good start.
Yeah. Her head should be a bit more rounded at the back. And the front of her face...this might be personal preference, but it looks a bit squashed in, which might just be her nose. But it's not a bad picture. With some refinement, it could be quite good!
the head and the nose as stated. but it seems weird to me that there are lips but no mouth/mouth line.
also the anatomy for the neck/shoulders/chest aread seems squashed and small.
Is this any better? I redid the nose/head
And as for the small shoulders and chest..it's hard to explain but it's the angel I was trying to draw her that did that sweatdrop
User Image
the last pic is definetly better!! biggrin
lizzie1
the last pic is definetly better!! biggrin

Thanks 3nodding
It definetly looks better now! It's nice to see someone who can take constructive criticisms and use them to improve their work. It's a rare commodity indeed.

The back of the head is just right, I think. The nose I'm still a tidge iffy on. But I might just be uber picky at this point. smile
Cool, maybe you could add a bit more Hair lines?

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
The second pic is a lot better but I think the face is too much of a straight line. Grabbed the first pic I could of google but if you look here you can see that the forehead is further back than the mouth/nose section. If you prefer a more anime-oriented reference, look here - in anime, the forwardness of the lower half of the face is more pronounced.

I think if you lengthen the nose and extend the bottom half of the face, it will improve tenfold ^^ That said, it's a nice design already. I love elongated ears X3 *nibble*
the good part is missing
pieisgood
the good part is missing

Aren't you constructive?
theres something wrong with the hairline and the lips could be more defined, the eye placement has something just a little bit off [if your going for a more realistic style] the chin might be a tinsey bit pointy and her torso seems smaller than it should be, but i think it rocks and that you should defenatly shade and color however you may... heart
supermanskivies
theres something wrong with the hairline and the lips could be more defined, the eye placement has something just a little bit off [if your going for a more realistic style] the chin might be a tinsey bit pointy and her torso seems smaller than it should be, but i think it rocks and that you should defenatly shade and color however you may... heart

I thought to too..I'm going to redo the hair a little and give her more bangs I might just cut out the chest/shoulder because its fiving me problems stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff