Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kichi-Yumi Mitsoku
Daffi
Kichi-Yumi Mitsoku
Daffi
muahah.. i like the idea of equalisation and maths sounds horrible at the moment.. O_o; *fixes hair* biggrin

*Yumi laughed, causing her bosom to rumble ponderously as she stook out her hand* Im Yumi.. and you are?

* looks up at Yumi and smiles* I'm Remada, but u can call me Daffi ^^

*smiles* Remada huh? I like that *giggles* Its nice to meet you hun.. *huggles you into her giant, soft malluable clevage*

its nice to meet u too *gasp for breath* need ....air ^^;
Daffi

*Yumi laughed* (Ive been hugging people with this chest for 15 years, dear^^ I know how to keep them breathing.. *giggles*

and yeah.. Yumi may be out fo proprtion... but alot of that is done on purpose.. She doesnt only have a large bust, but wide hips to boot, equaling it out ever so slightly, and her crotch his also on purosly longer than it should be... ^^;
Kichi-Yumi Mitsoku
Daffi

*Yumi laughed* (Ive been hugging people with this chest for 15 years, dear^^ I know how to keep them breathing.. *giggles*

*laughs at this* hehe thats good to know ^^ so i guess, how are you today ^^?
Daffi
Kichi-Yumi Mitsoku
Daffi

*laughs at this* hehe thats good to know ^^ so i guess, how are you today ^^?

pretty good, meet me in here hun, It seems that this small talk is considered spam here^^
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1088579388&p=135925208#135925208
.........not to bring up the breast thing again..........but.......................for someone with breasts that large, for it to look proportional (at least that's what all the criticisms seem to be about) you may have to adjust the rest of her body to fit her boobs...... for this particular pic since you cant see anything else then i cant say much, but your sig for example....you'd have to increase the size of her waist, hips, etc so that it can support the boobs...otherwise she'll prob. snap in half.......and fall over............O_O
THOSE WHERE HER BOOBS?? crying
i just thought u had made that bottom of the screan kind of pulled to the left so it looks all draged and such
well interesting consept
have fun with it blaugh
pk3434
.........not to bring up the breast thing again..........but.......................for someone with breasts that large, for it to look proportional (at least that's what all the criticisms seem to be about) you may have to adjust the rest of her body to fit her boobs...... for this particular pic since you cant see anything else then i cant say much, but your sig for example....you'd have to increase the size of her waist, hips, etc so that it can support the boobs...otherwise she'll prob. snap in half.......and fall over............O_O

the hips and everything is really big already.. ^^;; Yumi stands straight tall at 6'4".. and with a 38" waist and 48" hips.. shes pretty hourglass.. BUt of course her demonic muscle helps her support it.. --why did i not bring those up earlier?--
Personally I think the coloring is pretty good. I like the eyes and face alot, but the hair seems a little odd for some reason.
Hm... I'm not going bring up the boob thingy, since the whole shnang's been picked on more than a vulture-ridden carcass. mm... I don't know if anyone else already mentioned, but I'd try to smooth out the coloring. Right now, it looks a little bit like PS's airbrush tool, (which is not necessarily a bad thing), but it looks choppy. Very contradictory to the purpose of the oC program.

There's a spot in the hair that could be smoothed out; it looks like you just threw in the brush stroke without going back to 'clarify' it.

Basically, my only suggestions are (other than the anatomy. I realise it's her character, but some of it's still off regardless.): Work on the fluidity of the shading, adjust the shading since it currently doesn't follow a consistent light source, and perhaps add some highlights. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff