User Image[/IMG]
I've got others but they don't look as good, like my Sesshomaru one:
User Image
or my Gogo from Kill Bill
User Image
I think they all look cool ^_^
rorynorris

Rory, you silly bafoon, you don't count ^_^ You fluffy bunny lover!
MistresLucki
rorynorris

World domination, Muwahahahahahahahahaha.... *cough-cough*, Sorry, just clearing my throat sweatdrop
rorynorris
MistresLucki
rorynorris

World domination, Muwahahahahahahahahaha.... *cough-cough*, Sorry, just clearing my throat sweatdrop

Your soldier are no more than fluffy bunnies, plus world domination is my plan, I will the land with Tyranny....uh...I mean...uh... Democracy! Yeah, Democracy! O_o....No one ever heard that....
Reminds me of "The Mysterious Dr. X" a friend of mine and also interested in world domin... *ahem* Peace sweatdrop
I think it's onyl me and you here! Then I shall rule this thread all by my self!!! Muhahahahaha! In other words, I need to get rid of you and your w3orld domination army....of fluffy bunnies.

*holds out carrots*
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They're defecting to my army!!! I now rule this thread with fluffy bunnies on my side....not that I need them!!!
Eyebrows? neutral
I like Sesshomaru's outfit.

Dapper Grabber

*pokes Kunoichi* I like that outfit much more than her original... and I feel naughty for saying so. Maybe its the HAT that turns me off of the first one...

And yay, another person who has played/heard of Samurai Warriors!

*does a little dance* If I had money, I'd pay you to do Masamune...
Shading. Needs shading. 3nodding
sweatdrop So much for good comments....These are my first, I don't know how to do good edits, and plus I don't think I stand a chance in editing an Avatar for Masamune. I was up all night with Samurai Warriors on looking at Kunoichi's outfit back and forth, it was a pain in the....you know.

Nuff Said!! I'll try and see if I can make Masamune...It won't be pretty though! ^_^
Infact, I'm gonna do Hanzo Hattori in his second outfit, I want it to be easy ^_^;;; heehee.
MistresLucki
I've got others but they don't look as good, like my Sesshomaru one:
User Image
or my Gogo from Kill Bill
User Image

hey she does look like the chick from kill bill!(i love that movie....)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff