cool smile

Inutaiyo's Husbando

Vermillion Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Timid 100
Lvl Down

I really like your style! If I saw a comic book drawn like this, I'd pick it up immediately. Did you draw it on paper and then scan it in? It looks like ink.

Also, do you have a Tumblr or deviantArt?

Divorced Divorcee

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Xalute
Lvl Down

I really like your style! If I saw a comic book drawn like this, I'd pick it up immediately. Did you draw it on paper and then scan it in? It looks like ink.

Also, do you have a Tumblr or deviantArt?
i have a miiverse thing. i have a tumblr but i NEVER use it. i dont think ive eeven posted anything and yes this is scanned ;o

Hygienic Shopper

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
It's nice! Would love to see more!

Inutaiyo's Husbando

Vermillion Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Timid 100
Lvl Down
i have a miiverse thing. i have a tumblr but i NEVER use it. i dont think ive eeven posted anything and yes this is scanned ;o

Ah, I don't have a Miiverse. Is there anywhere you post more of your art? What do you use to ink? Sorry for all the questions, by the way. sweatdrop

Divorced Divorcee

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Xalute
Lvl Down

Ah, I don't have a Miiverse. Is there anywhere you post more of your art? What do you use to ink? Sorry for all the questions, by the way. sweatdrop
i bought sakura ink markers a while back they actually ALL died when i drew this. they lasted about a year and a half

Inutaiyo's Husbando

Vermillion Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Timid 100
Lvl Down
i bought sakura ink markers a while back they actually ALL died when i drew this. they lasted about a year and a half

Sakura has always disappointed me, somehow. I think they might do better if I had a light box and inked on a fresh piece of paper. I really liked Copic's multiliners, though. Especially the set that comes with a small and medium brush pen. So helpful for inking in large areas.

Divorced Divorcee

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Xalute
Lvl Down

Sakura has always disappointed me, somehow. I think they might do better if I had a light box and inked on a fresh piece of paper. I really liked Copic's multiliners, though. Especially the set that comes with a small and medium brush pen. So helpful for inking in large areas.
im fine with anything... but im glad you like my style dude.. ive never met anyone who likes it as much as you xD the funnything is im working on a comic irl called "Lvl Down" t(i changed my username to it) ;o

Inutaiyo's Husbando

Vermillion Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Timid 100
Lvl Down
im fine with anything... but im glad you like my style dude.. ive never met anyone who likes it as much as you xD the funnything is im working on a comic irl called "Lvl Down" t(i changed my username to it) ;o

Really! Are you planning on publishing it, or are you uploading it online because I'd love to read it. Part of why I like your style is the lines, honestly, and I've always been a fan of traditionally inked pictures over digital.

Divorced Divorcee

11,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Xalute
Lvl Down

Really! Are you planning on publishing it, or are you uploading it online because I'd love to read it. Part of why I like your style is the lines, honestly, and I've always been a fan of traditionally inked pictures over digital.
oh okay xD and maybe... its alota work

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces