Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, I've got some new OCs that I'd like your opinions on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Drop me a PM if you want a link to my Tumblr. Which is NSFW, not appropriate for these forums, and thus not in this thread wink

Thanks for lookin'.

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
those are not ladies.
Chogyal 63
those are not ladies.

I do not know what you mean.

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
These are pretty neat; they remind me of Jamie Hewlett's stuff a bit. I'm not a fan of the broken lines, I feel like these would look better if the lines were solid and bold. The bulge in the underwear of the first girl on the back view is...a little odd. But I like the second girl too, I love me some thick women.

Rich Rogue

I really like these designs and how different they are.. I think I like the stoner chick on top best wink

Kindly Cutie-Pie

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
Oh shoot, I totally meant to like the thread and accidentally hit </3. Please take that as a <3 xD

I love the style. It's different, and I like that :>
Thanks everyone.

Atomic: Honored to be compared to Hewlett. I agree with the broken lines, I think I went a little overboard with them. I need to study up on female anatomy a little closer. Particularly the v****a. Not usually the main focus in figure drawing sessions, haha. <3 Curves.

Rich: I like the top girl a little better, too. I changed her hair recently. The second girl is in progress. I've got her looking a little frumpier than I'd like.

Kutsai: Haha, it's the thought that counts. Glad you like my style!
I really like your style and variance in your characters C: but like someone else said, I'm not too much of a fan of the broken lines, it is a bit distracting almost :I
lalala439
I really like your style and variance in your characters C: but like someone else said, I'm not too much of a fan of the broken lines, it is a bit distracting almost :I

Thanks for the input

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games