Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Player

ok so i really need some tips for this piece.
cause i really want to improve, and i can't find anything wrong with it? at least not yet, anyway.
welp
thanks anyway
props to you if you know who it is
sorry if its a WIP but like, i don't really want to start coloring and then realize a mistake :0
lol

Widow

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tipsy Player

Dream Reverie
boop
c:

wow your avatar looks lovely
but hi there

Widow

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kyarine
Dream Reverie
boop
c:

wow your avatar looks lovely
but hi there

Lol hello there friend. Anyway i would like to say, if i may, his waist is a bit thin for a male. Unless he's turned to the side a bit idk. But yea i think it's great other than that. emotion_kirakira

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
his left fore arm is a tad too short, or at least amp up the perspective on it if you keep the length, thatd probably look more realistic. and his hips seem a bit big( or his waist is too small) unless you want him curvy

idk that ones up to you though XD

nice though, I really like it, if I wasn't looking for flaws I probably wouldn't have noticed ;D

VCILLE's Husband

Fluffy Bunny

Kyarine
ok so i really need some tips for this piece.
cause i really want to improve, and i can't find anything wrong with it? at least not yet, anyway.
welp
thanks anyway
props to you if you know who it is
sorry if its a WIP but like, i don't really want to start coloring and then realize a mistake :0
lol
Omfg, i totally love it, though a wip, its looking good O:

Sweet Sweetheart

Don't hug his shirt too close to his body, most guys prefers loose t-shirts, especially with the sort of look this guy seems to have

Feline Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The forearm is a bit short, as mentioned.
Also, it would be pretty difficult to hold a box like that, to be honest. Is it supposed to be a gift that he's hiding? If it is, you might want to get someone you know to hold a box like they're going to surprise you with it, that way you can get a good look at how their arm should be positioned.
Either way, you might want to play around with that.

Can't wait to see the colored product! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces