Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Heckler

The God Anteros
Chase it away
I don't really like how sketchy everything works. I feel sketches shouldn't really be sold at a con, but instead one's best, most professional work. It's as if you aren't selling your pictures, but instead scratchy-looking lines on annoyingly bright backgrounds you made by copy-pasting things from brush packs. But who knows, people might like it and buy it anyways. Good luck at the con.

What's a brush pack?

Anyway. I made the arts by crating a spotted background on photoshop touch(i drew random colors on the screen, then used an artistic effect to make it look like paint spots) then taking it into artrage and drawing the art on a new layer with the created spotty background as a base. And the sketch thing is my personal style, because i am using my finger on the ipad. Too bad you don't like it, but then again, you're obviously not going to buy it. ninja

You don't seem to realize that this IS some of my best work. I am not a professional, I'm a self taught artist.if you want to get art that suits your "high standards", then draw your own. =___=

*disgusted*

That's not a critique you gave.
You simply griped.
All you said, was that it basically "looks like piece of crap art you spent no effort on"
So your opinion will not be counted. lol

And if you have any further opinions, keep them to yourself, until you grow a set of manners.
Because you obviously don't have any. mad

Good day.
That's extremely immature. You told him to give you his honest opinion and he did. He didn't say your artwork was crap, he merely said it was too sketchy. And I agree with him, too. Just because someone doesn't like give you only positive critique towards your art doesn't give you a license to cry about it. You asked for honesty.

"No sugarcoating, tell it to me straight"

-Quote straight from your op

He gave it to you, and now you and everyone else is attacking him. He didn't even cuss at you. I think YOU need to grow a set of manners.

Fatcat

Mewsey
The God Anteros
Chase it away
I don't really like how sketchy everything works. I feel sketches shouldn't really be sold at a con, but instead one's best, most professional work. It's as if you aren't selling your pictures, but instead scratchy-looking lines on annoyingly bright backgrounds you made by copy-pasting things from brush packs. But who knows, people might like it and buy it anyways. Good luck at the con.

What's a brush pack?

Anyway. I made the arts by crating a spotted background on photoshop touch(i drew random colors on the screen, then used an artistic effect to make it look like paint spots) then taking it into artrage and drawing the art on a new layer with the created spotty background as a base. And the sketch thing is my personal style, because i am using my finger on the ipad. Too bad you don't like it, but then again, you're obviously not going to buy it. ninja

You don't seem to realize that this IS some of my best work. I am not a professional, I'm a self taught artist.if you want to get art that suits your "high standards", then draw your own. =___=

*disgusted*

That's not a critique you gave.
You simply griped.
All you said, was that it basically "looks like piece of crap art you spent no effort on"
So your opinion will not be counted. lol

And if you have any further opinions, keep them to yourself, until you grow a set of manners.
Because you obviously don't have any. mad

Good day.
That's extremely immature. You told him to give you his honest opinion and he did. He didn't say your artwork was crap, he merely said it was too sketchy. And I agree with him, too. Just because someone doesn't like give you only positive critique towards your art doesn't give you a license to cry about it. You asked for honesty.

"No sugarcoating, tell it to me straight"

-Quote straight from your op

He gave it to you. I think YOU need to grow a set of manners.

Yeah, I saw the comment before you edited it. Nice try. And the 12 comment.
Really. Pop out of the computer and slap your s**t. *Quotes your profile* And you're calling ME immature?

*adds you to my ignore list*

Later, kid.

OG Saint

12,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
buuump emotion_bigheart

Fatcat

x-V i c t o r ii a-x
buuump emotion_bigheart

Thanks for bumping kiddo, but my thread is closed. :3