Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you know what a maiko is?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Alexandrea Zenne

LadyV, edit: I'm not a contortionist, actually.

When did I say I was the greatest artist? At least I try to research what I do.

Your sarcasm ceases to be amusing and is somewhat bland as far as sarcasm goes.

They way you are acting and portraying yourself with the I can draw Kimono's better than you it gives off the statement "I'm a better artist than you. I can kick any of your a** when drawing kimono, maiko, geisha whatever. So go on challenge me. I'll be a pain in the a** and try and prove you wrong even though I know you're right."
I wish i could shade like that. But, yea...It's very nice. ^_^
I like how you've completely managed to ignore the big long post someone left you full with actual reference pictures and links. So far I have no real reason to believe the way you're drawing it is correct since I have not seen any of your reference pictures and you haven't listed any of your references at all.

Oh, by the way. It's considered important to list your references used for drawing a picture. Especially if you're going to smack everyone down who offers constructive criticism.
Alexandrea Zenne
I'm no good at hands, and proportion...at least no one's found anything wrong with the kimono (that didn't retract the statement).
Have you ever thought that maybe it's because no one that "knows as much as you" has come across this yet?
That's exactly what I was trying to get at on your other thread. No one really cares if you or anyone else is drawing kimonos right or wrong, they just care about the art itself. You're not going to get some kind of prize just because you happen to have a book sitting in front of you to help you tell people what they're doing wrong.
So get off your "kimono pedestal" because you're not going to change the way people draw kimonos and anything of that nature. If people want to learn about these things, then they can go to a professional or something.....you know, someone that will be mature about the whole thing and won't mouth off because, God forbid, we don't know how to assemble or draw a kimono correctly. o_0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff