Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
yes! it's cm punk! sad that he lost the title to the rock, but he'll always be one of my favorite wrestlers ^^

anyways, not all perfect, so crit away ^^

clicky

Dedicated Loiterer

aww wow so good! love the girl with blue hair eyes and the guys tatts smile could do with more proportions they guy looks a bit un-muscular

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
BunnysLoveHats
aww wow so good! love the girl with blue hair eyes and the guys tatts smile could do with more proportions they guy looks a bit un-muscular

XD thanks! The thing about punk is that he's not a super muscular guy. He's actually more slim and smaller than most wrestlers. :3 thanks for the comment!

Interesting Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Sweet. My sister would go nuts over this picture blaugh

Invisible Tipper

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Looks good! but I can't say I am too sad about him losing the title..he kind of deserved it. sweatdrop

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xLovelessWingsx
Looks good! but I can't say I am too sad about him losing the title..he kind of deserved it. sweatdrop

XD but he's straight edge...it means he's better than you...lol! i love it. he's so bad. thanks for the comment!

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MichiyoyoYamashita
Sweet. My sister would go nuts over this picture blaugh

biggrin glad to hear it.

Invisible Tipper

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
XMegantronX
xLovelessWingsx

XD but he's straight edge...it means he's better than you...lol! i love it. he's so bad. thanks for the comment!

Lmao! rofl I feel like you and I could talk for hours about this stuff, and your welcome! cat_3nodding
It's just when I was younger, the rock was MY man. lol, I cheered him and in every match; but now, I would say that I cheer on Sheamus the most. cat_wink dat Sheamus.

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xLovelessWingsx
XMegantronX
xLovelessWingsx

Lmao! rofl I feel like you and I could talk for hours about this stuff, and your welcome! cat_3nodding
It's just when I was younger, the rock was MY man. lol, I cheered him and in every match; but now, I would say that I cheer on Sheamus the most. cat_wink dat Sheamus.
Shamus is pretty cool XD and I liked the rock back in the day too, but he's just not as amusing anymore.

Invisible Tipper

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
XMegantronX
xLovelessWingsx
XMegantronX
xLovelessWingsx

Shamus is pretty cool XD and I liked the rock back in the day too, but he's just not as amusing anymore.

Sadly, it's true. cat_crying I don't understand why they brought him back really.

Dapper Noob

I like it very much, but the only thing that was bothering my was how un-natural they seem. The wrestler seems to stand very awkward, so maybe try studying on positions to make it seem natural. Over all nice work.

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xLovelessWingsx
XMegantronX
xLovelessWingsx
XMegantronX
xLovelessWingsx

Sadly, it's true. cat_crying I don't understand why they brought him back really.

me either...once in a lifetime has turned into once a year....

Generous Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shiroi Torikago
I like it very much, but the only thing that was bothering my was how un-natural they seem. The wrestler seems to stand very awkward, so maybe try studying on positions to make it seem natural. Over all nice work.

yeah, i'm still working on posing and such on my drawings...eventually i'll get there. thanks! :3

Dapper Noob

XMegantronX
Shiroi Torikago

yeah, i'm still working on posing and such on my drawings...eventually i'll get there. thanks! :3

Good Luck smile

Dapper Lunatic

Wrestlers where never meant to be drawn as kawaii Anime people. Ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games