Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Inquisitor

Okay so turns out I'm somewhat clueless as what shades to use for pale skin in evening light. Honestly, it's not as bad as it was when I 1st started, she was green & blue... now she's more grey & kinda looks undead & not like an alien - It's certainly closer to how I wanted her to look but the shades are still off- Any sort of ideas or tips? :/

Thanks in advance!

User Image

Noble Inquisitor

For the skin tone I think you've added too much green and gray, almost zombie like. I'd push a more red/purple skin messing with tone and tint if you want human like skin tone, maybe if the star is neon add some blue in my second, anyway here are my suggestions.

User Image

Noble Inquisitor

under the coke sign
For the skin tone I think you've added too much green and gray, almost zombie like. I'd push a more red/purple skin messing with tone and tint if you want human like skin tone, maybe if the star is neon add some blue in my second, anyway here are my suggestions.

User Image

thank you!! :'D

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

- ♣ ♥ ♦ -

For night you can use cool tones for the skin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The skin color you have now would work if the background was black, green, gold, olive warm tones I think.

User Image

I hope this helps a little. ^.^

- ♣ ♥ ♦ -

Noble Inquisitor

YuukiPinkuu

- ♣ ♥ ♦ -

For night you can use cool tones for the skin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The skin color you have now would work if the background was black, green, gold, olive warm tones I think.

User Image

I hope this helps a little. ^.^

- ♣ ♥ ♦ -

Awesome! Thank you :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items