Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No story or anything, just for fun.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
xd That's really awesome. It's sort of...beautiful and funky at the same time. The first thing I noticed was the girl, and I thought, "Woah I love her hair and her expression." The second thing I noticed was the olive, then I saw that it was connected to the skeleton and that made me laugh for some reason. xp I love the style of it. It's so fun to look at.

Dapper Spotter

That's pretty neat.
What medium did you use?
Ah that's quite nice. What's the medium, water?

5,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
"...And Mr. Bony said 'Pimento, my dear. Pimento.'"

xd Dude, this is great. I can totally see it as an eye-catch illustration in, say, Wired magazine; one of those things where you're flipping through and you're like "Wait. . . what was that?!"

Yeah, awesome, slick professional work.

Um. . . I was wondering if you might take a moment to look at something of mine? It's right here. I'd especially like if you looked at it on deviantART, but the Gaia thread is okay too. No obligation, naturally.

By the way, did I mention how awesome that painting is? Yeah.
Thanks so much guys. It is all photoshop, 100 percent. And sure, I'll scope out your piece. ^^
That's really cool. I love the design you came up with. I also love the style, for some reason it reminds me of a comic style. But that's just me and my weird mind.

All around it's very well done. xd
Hey thanks! I do draw comics for a living. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas