Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shuglite Paris

Well you gave me bumps which resulted in helpful advice and laughs so no worries. You should just think a bit more before you post cos maybe its ok for you to say that to me but something like that could make someone quit art forever. There's enough negativity in the world without shitting on the creators and you should think about using your time and brain to help people. Hope you're happy with yourself and take care x
Withering Dreams

I did some more work on the website smile Gonna be bigger than buzzfeed and time haha think big hahaha biggrin I even added a cosplay section which I think is pretty cool!! Also I lurve lurve lurve attack on titan!!! x x x

http://starkvisions.org/cosplay/latest-cosplay/

Bashful Member

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
demon dawn of time
Shuglite Paris

Well you gave me bumps which resulted in helpful advice and laughs so no worries. You should just think a bit more before you post cos maybe its ok for you to say that to me but something like that could make someone quit art forever. There's enough negativity in the world without shitting on the creators and you should think about using your time and brain to help people. Hope you're happy with yourself and take care x
They should take that statement with a grain of salt.
under the coke sign

I usually don't like to attack other people's critiques but yours wasn't one so I don't feel bad. Talk about how her focus on line with her characters isn't helping without understanding realistic proportion. That she should try using form and shape to define her subject first because it's easier to learn anatomy that way rather than through just line art. Plan a line of action and work on composition if she's into comics. Anything is better than what you said! Oh and if you think I'm butthurt that's because I am, so bugger off and go play in Cb because this community doesn't need people who just don't give a s**t on either side of the canvas.

Thanks Coke - I appreciate the advice and dem guns haha! Always nice to see someone standing up to the trolls and doing it on my behalf? Aww I'm so happy.

I think I rush my art sometimes but I'm trying to slow down and pay more attention to the anatomical details. I have a lot of ideas and I really want the site to look good by November. It's already come so far since I started this post and thats great news.

The website's - www.StarkVisions.org

I also want to improve my art skills generally as I lovelovelove writing comics and would like to be able to draw more of my own - faster and better - so I don't need to rely on artists for small bits and pieces. Like the website headers for example which aren't really a big deal next to the actual comic art for the book that the artists are working on!!

I scanned some pages I drew so I'll stick them up. A couple are digitally inked, some are just penicls and none have text.

Hope you have a wonderful week and take care! x x x
Wow pleeaassee watch some how to vids on youtube or something.
ghosts11nin
Wow pleeaassee watch some how to vids on youtube or something.

Do you have a liiiiiink? x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces