Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been working at it for 6 strait hours... and well i let me hand rest i figured i'd get an outside opinion.

User Image

Artessana's Husband

Snarky Exhibitionist

15,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
The feet/arm. May be it's the entire posture tbh. Try drawing out the entire body beneath the dress perhaps?

Trash Whisperer

Oh my, six hours!? gonk
That's pretty damn amazing o3o
I'm currently loving the torso area of the girl~
That being said, it probably looks off because you haven't put anything into perspective in the picture, so all the things in the background look disjointed... You might want to draw a perspective grid next time redface

Bloblike Blob

14,050 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Overall, it looks great!
Your feet is a bit too small, might need to enlarge it. sweatdrop
And love your table with all the alchemy equipment! whee
The first thing that stands out to me is that her legs are very long and she has no hips. The layers in the skirt just seem like random shapes, and they're making the legs look even longer.
Don't skimp out on hands and feet, even if it's just an outline, make it accurate.

There is some perspective going on, but there's no unification to it. Remember to sort out vanishing points before you start.

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
It is a very nice picture but I think you need to work a little on the perspective of the background. Her ruffles in her dress also just need a little more detail.

I like your character though and her face and hat look lovely. Good job for trying to draw her in a scene rather than just floating. Looks very good smile

Interesting Informer

id hate to break it to you but everything is off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas