Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been working on digitaly painted relism a lot laitly....slowly but surely getting it. Why whenever I'm actualy in a rather good mood about life, does my ary take a very depressing turn? ...I confuse myself.

This one started out as a random "speed painting" try, but ended up taking arround 2 hours. Done in painter classic, touched up with photoshop. (yea..I cheated and used to burn tool to darken the sky...meh^^)
COnstructive criticism anyone??
User Image
dark and depressing rox its really really really well done
amazing...
I love it!
Huggs the picture
realism is a pretty difficult subject to take on. You're doing really well!! ^_^ I love the expression on her face. And its not cheating to use more than one program to color xd xd !! lol.
Very VERY nicely done! biggrin
I love it. 3nodding
personally i would round the chin just a little more... maybe add some more to the background... it looks good the way it is though, if it were in the arena it would get around a 6 from me
excellent. nicey, nice
wow very nice pictures. the shading really brings out the mood of the picture and also the strong use of color is also a good point of the drawing
niceness! mrgreen
crazylufaman
personally i would round the chin just a little more... maybe add some more to the background... it looks good the way it is though, if it were in the arena it would get around a 6 from me

I guess the did end up looking a bit off...but then again the person I used a a model (my sister) has a really oddly shaped face...probobly a combonation of the two
That's really good!
thats really nicely done. domokun burn tools the best domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas