What Do You Think?

5-Excellent 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 592 ]
4-Very Good 0.13144963144963 13.1% [ 107 ]
3-Good 0.061425061425061 6.1% [ 50 ]
2-Okay 0.036855036855037 3.7% [ 30 ]
1-Not So Good 0.042997542997543 4.3% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 814 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

I can assure you that all of these are from scratch, I do not take being accused of theft lightly mind you.

Glad everybody likes them ^^
I WISH that gamefreak would even consider using these, sadly it doesn't really work that way.

Sorry, didn't know about the bumping thing.

Glad to see so many posts without me having to bump a ton. C:
they all look really... real
Thank you, I try to stick to the style of the diamond and pearl sprites, but I've found that I tend to use afew more shades than in DP.
They are all very excellent, even if you can tell which base sprites were used/based off of. :3 My favorite is Licky. He's so cute heart
" can assure you that all of these are from scratch, I do not take being accused of theft lightly mind you."

I DO NOT want to be accused of editing again, kay?
It is because most have similarities with the original 150 pokemons, and with the new[though now old] ones from gold and silver.

I've left pokemon a few years ago and so do not know the styles of the new games out now.

You probably should search those poses up and how the creators made them look like. Trying to come up with something original is almost impossible nowadays.

No one is ever sure if someone stole/copied/eyeballed some pre-existing work.
Thelonius Reynard
Name: Colmander
Species: Salamander
Type(s): Ground/Fire
Evolution Line: Colmander -> (Lv. 38 ) Moltagon-> (Lv. 60) Pyrogander
Ability: Fire Wall- Fire, water, and ice attacks do 50% less damage.

Appearance: A small, reddish-brown salamander with a large head and yellow and red zigzags along its sides. It has rows of small, sharp teeth in its mouth and a line of small vents along its backbone that release bursts of fire. Height: 1'2". Weight: 33.5 lb.

Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon lives along the sides of volcanoes. When a volcano erupts, it would swim in the lava to energize itself.

Base Stats
HP: 35
Attack: 40
Defense:45
Sp. Atk: 80
Sp. Def:45
Speed: 55

Attacks
Bite, Growl -Lv. 1
Ember- Lv. 7
Smokescreen- Lv. 10
Dig- Lv. 16
Focus Energy- Lv. 19
Dragonbreath- Lv. 26
Lava Plume- Lv. 32
Tail Glow- Lv. 39
Earth Power- Lv. 45
Dragon Pulse- Lv. 50
Heat Wave- Lv. 57

--------------------
Name: Moltagon
Type(s): Ground/Fire

Appearance: A larger, reddish quadrupedal salamander with yellow and red zigzags along its sides. Its limbs have become more muscular, and are tipped with black claws. Its head has grown larger, and two short, black fangs rise from each side of its jaw. The holes along its spine have disappeared, replaced with fiery spikes. The tail now ends in a black, bony mace. Height: 4'2". Weight: 103 lb.

Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon lives many miles underneath the earth's surface, drawing energy and consuming nutrients from magma. It rarely comes above ground.

Base Stats
HP: 64
Attack: 69
Defense: 50
Sp. Atk: 91
Sp. Def: 60
Speed: 66

Attacks
Bite, Growl - Start
Ember- Learned
Smokescreen- Learned
Dig- Learned
Focus Energy- Learned
Dragonbreath- Learned
Lava Plume- Learned
Tail Glow- Lv. 44
Earth Power- Lv. 51
Iron Tail- Lv. 58
Dragon Pulse- Lv. 63
Earthquake- Lv. 74
Heat Wave- Lv. 80
Eruption- Lv. 86

--------------------
Name: Pyrogander
Type(s): Dragon/Fire

Appearance: A huge, fiery salamander with draconic influences. Its claws have become thicker and twice as long. Its hind legs have become longer, and the feet no longer point outward but forward; because of this, it can stand on its hind legs for short periods of time. The first few spikes on the back, behind the head, now form a flaming crest. The rest of the spikes have also grown larger, and have become glowing yellow. Spikes have grown over each eye, and the fangs on its jaw have grown larger. Another two fangs now come down, just inside of the bottom set. The body has grown much larger, and the underbelly is now covered in tough, flat black scales. The tail club has grown spikes on either side. Height/Length: 3'9"/8'11". Weight: 655 lb.

Pokedex Entry: After a century of feeding, a Moltagon may evolve to become a Pyrogander. These Pokemon are said to be the embodiment of elemental fire.

Base Stats
HP: 105
Attack: 95
Defense: 75
Sp. Atk: 135
Sp. Def: 115
Speed: 75

Attacks
Bite, Growl - Start
Ember- Learned
Smokescreen- Learned
Dig- Learned
Focus Energy- Learned
Dragonbreath- Learned
Lava Plume- Learned
Tail Glow- Learned
Earth Power- Learned
Iron Tail- Learned
Dragon Pulse- Lv. 65
Earthquake- Lv. 76
Heat Wave- Lv. 81
Magma Storm- Lv. 84
Eruption- Lv. 87
Superpower- Lv. 91
Dragon Lance- Lv. 97

*Dragon Lance
BP: 140, PP: 5, Physical
The user stabs at the enemy with spikes, stiffened claws, etc. at maximum power. Causes Attack and Defense to decrease.

Beware, young folk, as you pass by.
As you are now, so once was I.

See these? Yes. You do. You can have 10K if you make these. Yes? No?

As I am now, you too shall be.
So, prepare for death, and follow me.
I LOVE The brown dog!!!
I thought those were real at first lol
Accepted the request, those don't sound hard at all biggrin

Thank you, I too love the brown Floofan.
Sorry, hun. I read the post wrong. ^^; My bad.
BasraTrafalgar
It is because most have similarities with the original 150 pokemons, and with the new[though now old] ones from gold and silver.

I've left pokemon a few years ago and so do not know the styles of the new games out now.

You probably should search those poses up and how the creators made them look like. Trying to come up with something original is almost impossible nowadays.

No one is ever sure if someone stole/copied/eyeballed some pre-existing work.

Of course poses are going to be similar >> there is only so much I can do. And plus, most of my poses are simple, thus very common poses. It makes no grounds to accuse someone of stealing.
Beware, young folk, as you pass by.
As you are now, so once was I.

I see nothing wrong with the poses. Malak gives his seal of approval.

As I am now, you too shall be.
So, prepare for death, and follow me.
Ceanothus first said in more words then I could ever try and explain what I was thinking.
I just keep thinking that you edited sprit bases and slapped together different body parts.

The very first one makes me think of voltorb. I see paras/parasect, girafarig and so on and so on.

And, My last phrase was a statement.
Well fine, believe what you want, I DID NOT edit any other sprite in order to make these. Some are evolutions or pre evolutions to other existing Pokemon.

And I am starting on your request Malak, here's what I have so far:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas