Welcome to Gaia! ::

GothTiddyGamer's Partner In Crime

Tricky Kitten

Draw some digital art, without a tablet, and this is what I made

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I haven't done digitalart in months so I'm sorry if it's crappy.. But what do you guys think ?.

Tricky Kitten

Tricky Kitten

Tricky Kitten

Tricky Kitten

Tricky Kitten

heart heart

Trash Whisperer

It looks quite plain.
While it's not bad, in many aspects it's quite nice, it lacks flow and dynamy...

First of all i think you could work on line variation to make the lineart look more interesting and also work on giving it some shading as the style you chose seems to require it. There also some tweaks to the anatomy that would improve it a lot but I think it's a good start ^^

Do you have a tablet? Or is this mouse drawn?

Tricky Kitten

Teacup Creations
It looks quite plain.
While it's not bad, in many aspects it's quite nice, it lacks flow and dynamy...

First of all i think you could work on line variation to make the lineart look more interesting and also work on giving it some shading as the style you chose seems to require it. There also some tweaks to the anatomy that would improve it a lot but I think it's a good start ^^

Do you have a tablet? Or is this mouse drawn?
Well mouse drawn, the pad on the laptop, you know.. Which is why it's really bad imo.
I used tabet before at school and stuff, but I am going to invest a tabet myself soon.
It's way easier for me to draw traditionally ; x ;

Trash Whisperer

Melitics

explains quite a bit xD

I'd go with Wacoms since they come with really nice programs and customer service <3
The tablets are pretty good too 3nodding

Tricky Kitten

Teacup Creations
Melitics

explains quite a bit xD

I'd go with Wacoms since they come with really nice programs and customer service <3
The tablets are pretty good too 3nodding

I'd say that my traditional art looks way better
Yeah, we used those at school. they're amazing :3

Trash Whisperer

Melitics

Definitely <3
Do you just draw without a sketch underneath? 'cause I can't do anything without an initial sketch emo

Tricky Kitten

Teacup Creations
Melitics

Definitely <3
Do you just draw without a sketch underneath? 'cause I can't do anything without an initial sketch emo
I normally draw with a sketch, but sometimes I just draw with my lineart pens owo

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
nice, I think the flaws the other poster pointed out are just because of the lack of a tablet

that would immediately help with the line weight and flow

X3 bamboo Wacom I got at best buy was 99.99 and came with adobe photoshop elements 11 and paint corel C: so it was a pretty awesome deal considering this is my first and im still noobish at digital drawing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff