Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like my art?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 19, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

I hope you like them,comments and critisim are loved,but don't just say they suck,please tell me why.

This is Ananya,A snake preistess in training.

This is Fidel,A minor bird shapeshifter and Aprentece healer.(yes,he is a boy though rather androgenes,please dont say hes too girly,ive seen guys that are that feminin.)

And this is Orca(or Oracle),The seer. This picture is only half donw whail the others are almost finished.

These are three of five RP/story i will never write down or tell characters. Im about to start on the two others. Also,i have a sort of in between style thats a cross between my anime style and my realism style,i'd love feed back on that too.
::note::All these pictures exspand somewhat,ive tried so i know it works this time^^.

Also,Fidel is my favorite,i think he's the best drawn one,then Ananya,then Orca,who i think i may start over on.
*sigh* i find it funny how people are voting but not commenting,maybe i should have put a gold,gold,gold!'choice in my poll too sad
Dangnammit! I just realized this is the wrong forum for one of my pics to be in.
The first one is my favorite out of the three. ^^ It is very pretty and I love the snake necklace, piercings, and design on the face. heart
wow! i really like the second one....your art is amazin! *huggles ur talent.*
gremlinita
wow! i really like the second one....your art is amazin! *huggles ur talent.*

Mivaelianyn
The first one is my favorite out of the three. ^^ It is very pretty and I love the snake necklace, piercings, and design on the face.

Thanks!! biggrin

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wow. That's some good stuff right there! Keep it up!
Well,i'd still like to hear from the two people who say it sucks bum,and maybe the so/so voters too,if i dont hear from you guys how will i ever make it better?

Thank you to all who like my drawings! heart
I really like the second one.. the next step should be coloring!

Sparkly Bloodsucker

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
They are all so great! I can't wait to see the third one in it's finished form. In my opinion, you should add some more accessories to Fidel and Orca. I'm an accessory FANATIC! Hehe. I love the style of your eyes. :3
thanks!

yeah,im scared to colour it,i probably will on a printed version though,when im done ill update^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff