Welcome to Gaia! ::

Used to post in the old thread before it went horribly wrong. Here are some edits I've done. Oldest first, the ones at the bottom are the newest. I didn't make the bases on the last two or the drow, just so that's said.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Fashionable Gaian

I seriously love the last 2 wigs. Your edits are really good. *drools over the second last outfit* You should open a shop one day.
Lady Nyxia
I seriously love the last 2 wigs. Your edits are really good. *drools over the second last outfit* You should open a shop one day.

I had one for a while.. It didn't do so well and life got in the way of me having time to do edits. I have gotten a couple done lately that are decent.

User Image
Senatorial Dress

User Image
Coruscant Dress

Pure-hearted Lover

Raeshal DeKashai, your edits are fantastic! I love the green pixie/fairy edit, and the second to last in your first post. The edits you just posted are also so well done and shaded, and I love the detail in the first one's hair piece. Really great job! User ImageUser Image

Shirtless Heckler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Had this on my plate forever! Finally just finished it and called it a day.

An edit I did today, for old times sake.

and another.
* u*
User Image
I loving the colors you used ^^ ...

you guys really make me want to do some more edits

Dangerous Lunatic

Raeshal- I have a couple of those, but I don;t remember your name. You must have changed it..what was it before? whee

Kiddo - wow, beautiful dress! 3nodding

Fashionable Gaian

scream @ spam

New outifit that I finally got around finishing up heart And since its February, I thought I would flaunt Princess Amethyst off with her crown I fixed up.

User Image User Image

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
here is one I did of my own OC
(some idems on my avatar are from gaia orginally but I edited them to my own specs like:
the dress base
the sword blade
the hair
the wings)

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Raeshal DeKashai
Used to post in the old thread before it went horribly wrong. Here are some edits I've done. Oldest first, the ones at the bottom are the newest. I didn't make the bases on the last two or the drow, just so that's said.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

WOW I love the one you did of Etna!!!!!!! <33
SekhmetTheFallen - Thanks so much!! I really appreciate the comment.

NightSymphony - Yeah, I did change it, it used to be Fire13. I used to have my own guild and what-not, but let all of that go when my health issues popped up. It was a while ago... Glad you got some of them though!

Candycane Scartissue - Thank you!! The second to last one in my first post was my baby, I worked on that hair for sooooo long, lol. And the first one in this last post, I'm a perfectionist though. Glad you like them, thanks for the comment. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff