Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Bibliophile

------------------------------------------------

I was actually inspired by the old thread to try my hand at this. I'm usually a lurker... but I'm actually rather happy with this one [though it looks like no style I've ever seen around here. xD]
Just a dress design.
User Image

------------------------------------------------
all I ever wanted to be was left alone to live in peace
but nobody would ever listen to me
they forced a gun into my hands and told me what to do with it
nobody would ever listen to me

Pure-hearted Lover

Autio Ainoa, that dress design is gorgeous, and the shade of blue is incredible. The shading style is very simple, but that doesn't take away from the very pretty design of the gown itself. Great job! User Image

Shirtless Star

12,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Haha , first try . Pretty sucky shading I know.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

It actually looks pretty good, Charlotte. Maybe the visor could use a little more shading...but other than that it looks nice 3nodding

Shirtless Star

12,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thats what bottered me the most , but I was a bit lazy
Photoshop crashed midway trough my work so I had to start over once sweatdrop

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
User Image
I really thought the hair would come out worse than it did.

Friendly Gaian

green_charlotte
User Image

Haha , first try . Pretty sucky shading I know.

While, yeah, the shading is pretty minimal, your block work is great. You should keep at this, I have a feeling you can make it really amazing.

Rakura Lynn
User Image
I really thought the hair would come out worse than it did.

I absolutely adore this, Rakura. Especially the hair! And the pretty eyes~

User Image

Valentine's limited for this year. I haven't had a chance to get working on Eros, but I think I'm pretty content with Psyche.

Although I'd like to join the crowd,
in their enthusiastic cloud,
try as I may, it doesn't last.

Fashionable Gaian

Gah! I love your Eros/Psyche themes every V-day. I should start working on V-day Ltds soon..

Pure-hearted Lover

Psyche looks gorgeous, Sin! I just love her hair, and her beautiful face. User Image

Sarcastic Marshmallow

Yes I am so happy. heart
I just started making pokemon trainer sprites and was thinking of maki avi edits.
Thank you so much for posting this! Now I know where to go to post mine :]

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Got bored. Decided to see if I could still make an edit after not dealing with pixels for so long.

User Image

Friendly Conversationalist

I was digging through my art folders and I came across avi edits I did years ago XD I wanted to share them but beware, they look kinda icky. This is when I first started doing edits. I can remember spending hours in Paint doing this pixel by pixel XD

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shirtless Heckler

Ilafatyu - Love the design. The wing is especially nice, I really like how it's disjointed and the contrast in the shading.

Jin - you did those in paint? Wow! I would never have the patience, personally. I really like the last one, the shading on the pants is very good and I like the design.

Friendly Conversationalist

Kiddo Seanchain
Ilafatyu - Love the design. The wing is especially nice, I really like how it's disjointed and the contrast in the shading.

Jin - you did those in paint? Wow! I would never have the patience, personally. I really like the last one, the shading on the pants is very good and I like the design.
Thanks, ^_^ and yeah I did them on paint. I was working at a call center at the time and I had the graveyard shift so I needed to do something to keep busy hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff