Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Love the MLP edits. I kinda want to do some myself.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

How do you guys use Photoshop? The pencil tool makes me want to punch kittens, and the brush tool is way too blurry.

...Err. Hello. I finally have an image program that isn't SAI, so I'm going to be doing some editing again. Anyone remember me?

Beloved Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
ilafatyu
How do you guys use Photoshop? The pencil tool makes me want to punch kittens, and the brush tool is way too blurry.

...Err. Hello. I finally have an image program that isn't SAI, so I'm going to be doing some editing again. Anyone remember me?
I'll pm tute links to ya

Devoted Defender

9,650 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
ilafatyu

Oh my gosh where have you been. I've missed you ^_^ (Its Ray Valentine btw) and oh hehe I have Sai, a friend gave it to me, but its so confusing. I stick to my ancient version of PS and since no tablet reverted back to using my mouse and/or fingerpad

Fashionable Gaian

Newest edit that is available. I did something different this time, and added March's flower inspired deco and jewelry to the gown.

User Image

Beloved Survivor

User ImageUser Image

My Newest edits! Betty & Judy Haynes from "White Christmas" in their dresses at the finale of the movie!

Quotable Explorer

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did my first edit, inspired by a Romwe model. Pink hair is base/reference. I really like the way teh sweater turned out (might try to do more with it, actually...) but I think the skirt and shoes are a little rough. Concrit, anyone?
These avatars are very imaginative - mine is mostly based on 'Supernatural' themed stuff the shops have. And a bit of H&R Wesley

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Done for propanoll, of their OC, Frost.

Beloved Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Well this was a request in my shop, She is suppose to be Alice, I will have a yellow hair version available soon in the shop along with other char.

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0mega_Virus
WELCOME!

This is the "Show Off Your Avatar Edits!" Thread. Please read all of the relating items before posting.

Post 1:
* Table of Contents

Post 2:
* Introduction
( * What is an Avatar Edit?

Post 3:
* Rules and Guidelines
Post 4:
* Guides (Tips and Tricks, Tutorials)
( * Bibliography
( * Guild/Editor Listing

Post 5:
* Resources (Art Programs available, TekTek, useable bases)

Post 6:
* Frequent Q & A

Post 7:
* Recognition

Beloved Hunter

11,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well guys, I am trying to get in the swing of things with seasonal edits. There is a gaia item that I really wish to have, so editing it is.

This is last year/this years winters couple outfits.

Well, the male is complete, I have sketches for the female I just have to sit down to do her. Her name is Arwin the wife of Blizzard, the canine familiar of snow.

Please no stealing art, or quoting first page post. As a reminder.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

The Alice is really pretty, Rakura 3nodding

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lady Cressida
Newest edit that is available. I did something different this time, and added March's flower inspired deco and jewelry to the gown.

User Image

So gorgeous~ I would wear the frig out of that dress if that was an gaian item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games