Welcome to Gaia! ::

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
NICE! Only thing I notice is every time he shoots the gun, there is some weird black stuff coming out of his hair. Not sure if they are bullet casings.

Anyways, since it's March. I redid my old Emerald edit.

User Image

Durem Genius

7,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Omnia Mutantur;
Omnia Fluut;

Does this count as an avatar edit? VVWVVWVV
gaia_nitemareleft User Image . gaia_nitemareright
It's my first try, and I was using a mouse and the online art program, Sumo Paint. (sumopaint.com)

C&C please?

Quod Sumus,
Aut Fuimus,
Cras Non Erimus.
(Ovid 15.165)
BridgeChan
Wasn't sure if I ever posted this edit. I made it I think about 07 or 08, but I was always proud of it X'D
User Image

And here's some Christmas edits I did a few years ago for a Guild event
User Image User Image User Image

These are absolutely beautiful edits!!!
Have you posted more? I've checked the first few pages and the last few pages, but I haven't gone through all of them....

A lot of people are telling you you should work for Gaia and make better avatars. xD I noticed you said you already did work for them (I haven't checked your journal for your stuff) but I just wanted to tell people saying they should make the avatars like this...

Wouldn't that take you having to recode EVERY SINGLE ITEM, every base, smooth the pixels, and make the size allowance of the avatars larger? I love love your edits, but I can't see Gaia realistically switching to that kind of art, after 9 years of making items fit a certain base, it woud be making a new base, editing all the items, not to mention the people who don't agree with the change and would be outraged. @_@ It would be a lot of work to recode the entire site....

But I love your stuff. Thanks. heart

Dangerous Lunatic

Very pretty, Lady Cressida 3nodding I love it. One of these days I'm gonna get off my lazy arse and order all your gemstone edits..they are all very pretty. 3nodding

Beloved Survivor

My Newest edit!:

User Image User Image
PatBenatar1
My Newest edit!:

User Image User Image

That's so cute ^_^

Beloved Survivor

moonstone75

That's so cute ^_^

Thank you!
mariamaria1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, yes it is.

Blessed Friend

5,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He shoud have never stopped !

What do you think about the animation? Isn't it funny? O Izzy O did it.
It's kinda ironic, because the little silver dragon is the item 'Fallen Wish', and maybe he was suicidal and wanted to die, and you see...

Mwahahaha !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces