Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Wait. CS3 has an animation program built in?

I was thinking about maybe a shadow or headlights on his bike. He is riding at night after all wink
Lady Nyxia
Wait. CS3 has an animation program built in?

I was thinking about maybe a shadow or headlights on his bike. He is riding at night after all wink

Yeah XD
Click the Windows Tab, then Check Animation.

I found out while looking through a tutorial @_@

Oh, I was working on that XD
I'm gonna add in a lightpole as well add mirror reflection on the helmet and bike glass.

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
NightSymphony
User Image

Andre- I agree..it looks much better now. whee

Sailor - Beautiful as always. What don't you like about her hair? I think it looks nice.

Not enough shading maybe...or maybe I just parted it weird. Either way I'm not crazy about that hair. I'll probably redo it again.

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
I think I'm gonna cry. D: A new Avatar Edit thread! I love you! gonk heart Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can post stuff now! 8D

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An Avi edit of Moi... that I did probably 5 years ago. xD It's the only one I has left.

I wish we had good Tye Dye shirts.. <.<

Pure-hearted Lover

Bishiglomper, that is an amazing tye-dye shirt!

User Image

Here is an edit I made just now, haha. It's a new lolita dress from my shop (not yet up), and a new wig from my shop. I made the face, and the hat is old, but was a nice touch, I thought. ^^ User Image
sweatdrop hehe I have NO idea how to do this. Any pointers?

I tried to make a sugar like skirt and it turned out so 2-d
I don't have photoshop or anything good so everything you see here is done in Paint. ...the old version. stressed
=) pretty colorful for a very first try xp

Bashful Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
this? although it's not all that good XD

User Image

don't feel like adding my ears and junk -_-
Someone2love
sweatdrop hehe I have NO idea how to do this. Any pointers?

I tried to make a sugar like skirt and it turned out so 2-d
I don't have photoshop or anything good so everything you see here is done in Paint. ...the old version. stressed
=) pretty colorful for a very first try xp

It looks good so far.

Here is my advice:
I would add some darker colors to give more shadow to the areas around the edges of the skirt. This will give the illusion that it is shaped around the skin instead of draped in front of it.

I would also determine if the material is form fitting, or draping. You have one side that does this, but the other does not.

The easiest way to do this is take one of the miniskirts from the shop, and try to match it to the one you made (As far as shape and material is concerned).

The staff don't always do a good job with being 3D, but this should at least provide you a reference to work from.

Hope this helps!
shiligai
this? although it's not all that good XD

User Image

don't feel like adding my ears and junk -_-

I think its a pretty good start!

The main things I would work on are contrasting colors on the top. It needs at least two more darker colors so that you can clearly tell where the shading is at.

The pants shape is awesome, but I would maybe add a bit of highlights. It does look a little flat. Just adding some creases and a bit of a lighter color will give the illusion of 3D (They look like the slack type of pants, and not like sweats or jeans)

I like the belt. Very colorful!
I also like the hairclip and the bangles/armbands. The hairclip contrasts well, and the bangles/armbands match well with the rest of the piece.

Hope this helps, and keep up the good work!~

Dangerous Lunatic

SaphireSienna
Heeey Editors.
Don't forget to sign up for the St. Patrick's Day/ Valentines Day Event being held at the Editorial. Sign up is fast approching. Sign up now and join the fun!

If you haven't heard already be sure to check it out. It's a very different contest. heart

X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces