• Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Rabnix
Rakura Lynn
ZellaWoods
Lady Nyxia
ZellaWoods
User Image
First avatar edit Ive ever made -_- probably last too! I need to get better at pixelling razz

Pretty darn good for being your first. You should seen my first edit, it's horrendous. Don't give up so soon. Practice and keep at it!

awww thanks :3 Im sure it wasnt that bad, you're just being modest razz Hopefully I have enough willpower! It takes a long time
Hot Damn that was sure of a hell a lot better then one of my first ones, let me see if I can pull it up so I can share it with ya.
Hell that's better than my more recent ones, let alone my first xd

EDIT: For the record, this was my first: User Image

FURTHER EDIT: Yeesh, it was worse than I remembered XD

thanks <3 What do you mean? Your first ones were quite good :3 It only goes to show how awesome you've become wink And, yeah right, yours are way better than what I can think of O.o

OG Hunter

ZellaWoods
Rabnix
Rakura Lynn
ZellaWoods
Lady Nyxia
ZellaWoods
User Image
First avatar edit Ive ever made -_- probably last too! I need to get better at pixelling razz

Pretty darn good for being your first. You should seen my first edit, it's horrendous. Don't give up so soon. Practice and keep at it!

awww thanks :3 Im sure it wasnt that bad, you're just being modest razz Hopefully I have enough willpower! It takes a long time
Hot Damn that was sure of a hell a lot better then one of my first ones, let me see if I can pull it up so I can share it with ya.
Hell that's better than my more recent ones, let alone my first xd

EDIT: For the record, this was my first: User Image

FURTHER EDIT: Yeesh, it was worse than I remembered XD

thanks <3 What do you mean? Your first ones were quite good :3 It only goes to show how awesome you've become wink And, yeah right, yours are way better than what I can think of O.o

o.o Um... I'm just gonna assume you quoted the wrong person xd

But... Just in case you didn't, let me explain what I meant. My edits are basically little more than recolors of existing Gaia items. You, however, created your own items and clothing to put on your avi, even did the hair yourself. That's why I say yours are much better than mine. Also, using animation on your very first edit? DAMN! That's very impressive, IMNSHO.

Pure-hearted Lover

ZellaWoods
User Image

♥ 하루하루...

That is absolutely lovely! Really, it is just so pretty. I love her hair, and that shade of green is so rich. User Image

Here are some of my very first edits. *cringes*

My -very- first one: User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...무뎌져가네 ♥

Fashionable Gaian

You should redo them Candy! I love them all. It's fun seeing editors very first edits. Seriously ZellaWoods, keep making more. We need new fresh editors to replace the older ones that are retiring.

Dapper Genius

8,575 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Rabnix

But... Just in case you didn't, let me explain what I meant. My edits are basically little more than recolors of existing Gaia items. You, however, created your own items and clothing to put on your avi, even did the hair yourself. That's why I say yours are much better than mine. Also, using animation on your very first edit? DAMN! That's very impressive, IMNSHO.

*smacks head* that was stupid of me! I think they are still pretty good recoloring, I've never tried it myself! I guess its probably because I draw which is how I leaned how to do shading :S Also, animation isnt that hard once you learn for blinkies razz Thanks though <3

Dapper Genius

8,575 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Candycane Scartissue
ZellaWoods
User Image

♥ 하루하루...

That is absolutely lovely! Really, it is just so pretty. I love her hair, and that shade of green is so rich. User Image

...무뎌져가네 ♥

Awww, thank you! They are pretty good actually! I absolutely love the designs you made, especially the bee one <3

Dangerous Lunatic

ZellaWoods
Candycane Scartissue
♥ 하루하루...

...무뎌져가네 ♥

Awww, thank you! They are pretty good actually! I absolutely love the designs you made, especially the bee one <3

I like the bee one as well, they are much better than my first edits, those were horrible. xp

Conservative Smoker

8,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
There's only one edit I ever did, and until I get photoshop on my new computer, I will probably ever do.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean, I like it, I just... eh. It's really apparent where I drew something myself, and where I just ripped something from the site and pasted it elsewhere (that skull on the belt being the worst offender.)

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My first Avatar edit! ★

User Image

Base from here: Link!

Fashionable Gaian

Why do people have the need to quote the first page gonk

That is pretty good for being for first. Soo many new editors gives us oldies hope..

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lady Nyxia
Why do people have the need to quote the first page gonk

That is pretty good for being for first. Soo many new editors gives us oldies hope..

Thank you!~ ;; <3

Some Monster thing ★

User Image

Bases from here: Link!

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

icedrac's Partner In Crime

Beloved Hunter

18,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
FreakyStranger
My first Avatar edit! ★

User Image

Base from here: Link!

This is really good, i would add a little more shadow around the arms and the spikes in the hair to not make it as flat looking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff