Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Shapeshifter

I've spent a lot of time on it and it still doesn't feel finished, help me?

User Image

Shinyz's King

Hygienic Husband

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hygienic 200
Well it depends on how this character's personality is. If she is a very tidy girl then her room is definitely clean. Usually when I imagine a show girl I think of them as being more messy since sometimes they can be quite in a hurry. Maybe if you added a few more items on the table or even the floor if she is messy it might feel more complete?

Quotable Autobiographer

8,725 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Like Iceberg said, adding a few more items will make the scene look more complete, though you should be careful not to make it too cluttered!

I have to say, it looks amazing so far razz

Shade

Hm if I were you, i'd put a photo on the side of the mirror and maybe some make up/ accessories on the dresser!
i feel that area is rather blank so it may be the final piece of complete it

xXAkatsuXx's Oppa

Steadfast Seeker

I'm not quite sure what she's doing. Is she taking her clothes off? Or putting them on?

Also, you have two focal points here: the wall with the necklaces on them and her foot and shoe that are in the light. She seems more like a piece of the room than she does the subject matter.

One way I would suggest fixing this is to add another element of light. A colored light (like purple, to contrast the yellow tones of the rest of the painting) on the figure would make her stand out and stand apart from the room. As of right now, it almost seems she's camouflaged.

Lunatic

I actually realllly like it as is. The lighting is very well done! Though, maybe I would add some little things like necklaces, hanging shoes/scarves, etc like others have mentionned!

Blessed Conversationalist

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PeachGardenOath
I'm not quite sure what she's doing. Is she taking her clothes off? Or putting them on?

Also, you have two focal points here: the wall with the necklaces on them and her foot and shoe that are in the light. She seems more like a piece of the room than she does the subject matter.

One way I would suggest fixing this is to add another element of light. A colored light (like purple, to contrast the yellow tones of the rest of the painting) on the figure would make her stand out and stand apart from the room. As of right now, it almost seems she's camouflaged.

I agree with all of these statements and think you should work on the focal point by lighting. But I dont really agree with the first one. I think its obvious shes undressing because I have never met a girl who puts on her heels before any of her clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff