Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Spotter

Been going through an art depression so I took the week off and basically have been binge sewing. Made myself a few things and then made an outfit for my ball jointed doll.

User Image

so now she's cosplaying a traveler from Journey.

The scarf was actually the most time consuming since I had to paint the symbols by hand.

User Image

shot of the full scarf.

next time I'm investing in fabric paint.

OG Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageReally nice! It looks good. I can't sew worth a flip so I'm always impressed with people that can.

~User Imageabreisk

Dapper Spotter

Sabreisk
Really nice! It looks good. I can't sew worth a flip so I'm always impressed with people that can.

I've only been sewing for a year so I still make a lot of mistakes but man is it oddly relaxing.

OG Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
plucifer
Sabreisk
Really nice! It looks good. I can't sew worth a flip so I'm always impressed with people that can.

I've only been sewing for a year so I still make a lot of mistakes but man is it oddly relaxing.

User ImageI made a human sized tie once. It took me a long time bc I can only really hand sew, but it turned out pretty well. It was pretty relaxing when I wasn't stabbing myself with the needle heheh.

~User Imageabreisk
Do you make your own patterns? It's a great design. The scarf pattern seems a little wider on one side, but other than that, it's really nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff