Welcome to Gaia! ::

^.^ as do i. especially with charcoals, from the fireplace. =p. but pens/markers are fine too.
took another crack at it
User Image
i actually like this one biggrin ^_^ sweatdrop
Wako
reinked that portrai with the noodles and changed a few things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh man!!!!! Wako rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek
self portraits are kind of scary...
Wako! Do a self portrait that actually looks like you!! xd
DIE HEXJOHN DIE

that last one actually DOES look like me a lot
(without the eyepatch)

Thx Ohleephia ^___^
xd I know

Quote:
that last one actually DOES look like me a lot

This means you are aware of the fact that you look different on every auto-portrait blaugh

YOU NEED TO SHOW YOUR SCARY CHEEKS MORE! xd

Ohh, and btw, damn the pic looks nice. Both lineart and CG. I mean, really.
--jAdediCe--
Salamandir
common, i havnt seen 1 half decent looking self portrait yet... not naming anyone, but is it just me or some ppl dont understand "self portrait"
common ppl lets snap to it a produce some real stuff! *evil grin "maybe someones gotta start the trend"* domokun
*runs to his table and mirror*

i take offense to that. that's in your opinion. when has it been that a self portrait had to be a perfect replica of oneself? what is decent? by whose standards? stare stressed

well xuse me for giving my opinion, but i really dont think posting a few 2 minute sketches to the thread is really that interesting... how about making something that at least looks like they put a damn effort into...
sry for offending what seems to be everyone, but all i wanna say is, how bout someone make something that looks like they tried.. not just post something that has 2 eyes a nose and a mouth and say "ITS ME!"
Famira Damaris
Already posted this in a different thread, but I probably should've just posted it here, goro. Anyway, an oekaki of me. I usually wear black and my hair is short and purple (well, it's more of an ashy color because I'm not really maintaining the color). I had to dye it and cut it for Anime Expo - originally it was sorta Luluish. Go ahead and laugh at meh dorkiness. XD;;;

User Image
Whoo! Chibi Me!

Oo; Okii, this world is really getting a lil' too small..if I'm seeing people from tokidoki on here..^^;

All you people here can draw really well-.-
Salamandir
well xuse me for giving my opinion, but i really dont think posting a few 2 minute sketches to the thread is really that interesting

considering I spent nearly 1h30 on my last one I take offense of that

Quote:
... how about making something that at least looks like they put a damn effort into...

all the portraits I see in this thread show effort

Quote:
sry for offending what seems to be everyone, but all i wanna say is, how bout someone make something that looks like they tried.. not just post something that has 2 eyes a nose and a mouth and say "ITS ME!"

1) I take offense again, since you seem to direct your critic at *everybody* in this thread.

2) Instead of whining, why don't you post something

3) you don't seem to be a bad artist, only you'll never be *good* if you don't learn humility

oh and learn how to type properly, your posts are a pain to decipher
Yay! ANGER stressed ! I'm going to break the tension by submitting my self portrait!
My scanner wanted to be mean, and I wanted to be lazy, so the contrast is a little off and there's a slight blue tint. Grrr says I!
@_@ you have a DDR mat
I had to do this self portrait for AP art. The things around me represent something about me, and I may or may not have the items. (this means that I don't have a DDR mat, but all the other crap exists sweatdrop )

I think that explains it. 3nodding
p3p574r
These are all gorgeous...but what I want to know is: Who is that in your sig Wako? xd

Alizee ROCKS...she's an awesome, hot french singer.
Wako
about 40min, pencil

40min, photoshop

5min, illustrator

I have more but can't be arsed looking for them

You do very nice work, Wako. Don't listen to those other people, they're just jealous. blaugh And I do see plenty similarity in all of your portraits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff