Welcome to Gaia! ::

reinked that portrai with the noodles and changed a few things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Whoa. Spectacular colors there! What'd you use? Painter?
common, i havnt seen 1 half decent looking self portrait yet... not naming anyone, but is it just me or some ppl dont understand "self portrait"
common ppl lets snap to it a produce some real stuff! *evil grin "maybe someones gotta start the trend"* domokun
*runs to his table and mirror*
User Image

i try stressed
did this from a picture someone took of me took about......10-15 min
Salamandir
common, i havnt seen 1 half decent looking self portrait yet... not naming anyone, but is it just me or some ppl dont understand "self portrait"
common ppl lets snap to it a produce some real stuff! *evil grin "maybe someones gotta start the trend"* domokun

say what ?
User Image
re did it , is this anybetter!?

Golden Fairy

grace
I did this really quickly in Photoshop.

That's really, really nice Grace.
Makes mine look kind of silly. blaugh
oh btw binkari, the color is all good ol photoshop

I hate painter
with a passion
Salamandir

Sorry Salamandir, but 'self-portrait' doesn't always imply photorealistic drawings. If we wanted that, it'd be easier and faster just taking a picture.
*sniffs some lighter fume*

Teioh
*sniffs some lighter fume*

whoaaa....looovely shading/colouring....awesome pic...^_^
Salamandir

i take offense to that. that's in your opinion. when has it been that a self portrait had to be a perfect replica of oneself? what is decent? by whose standards? stare stressed
true that
personally i loooooooooove this piece. it's so expressive. and it's me. it may not be perfect, but what the hell is.

thats awesome , i dunno i just love sketchy stuff such as ^^^^^^^^
very nice piece

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff