Welcome to Gaia! ::

ohleephia
Ho Kage
..One night I got bored and I took out my paper and a normal HB #2 pencil and started doodling a portrait of Eminem from one of my posters on my wall. It looked really good when I was done, except it looked more like Justin Timberlake from NSTINKALOT (I hate them with a passion, especially Justin Timberlake) because I didn't fill in the hair to make it look more like him. I brought it to school and everyone loved it, but they agreed with me thinking that it looks more like JT. So I guess, if I had an up-to-date photo of me I'd be able to do a self partrait of myself maybe really good too. sweatdrop

lol xd but, hey! i'd love to see the drawing!

sweatdrop Heh.. I actually left it at my old elementary school. Stupid of me, yes. Eitherwise I would post it up here.
*drops her voice as low and gutteral as it'll go*

The beautiful people! The beautiful people! *dun dun dun duh duh!*

...Ow... sweatdrop

I can't even draw stick figures, but you guys are awesome! Very smoochable indeed! 3nodding

~Kyl heart
starsinmyfishnets: Thank you very much. I'm still learning how to use photsohop and hope to be able to use colours some day smile
Ho Kage
Evengale
Detail? What the heck is detail o.O

I've been told before that I have about as much detail as the old He-Man cartoons crying

Well, on my screen all I see of your picture is a stupid little red x box. But don't listen to that person! I bet with a bit more practise you'd be awesome. But I'm judging this out of guessing. But.. I bet you're better than me! If only I could see your pic. sad

I posted a link to it right under the stupid box with the little red x razz Just in case it didn't show up
This thread should be renamed "The Gaian Freak Show".
The Berserker

Im sure you look better than most of these ppl...... stare

(probably look like a horses a**)
hey, i'm new... what's 'sticky' mean? xp
Evengale
Ho Kage
Evengale
Detail? What the heck is detail o.O

I've been told before that I have about as much detail as the old He-Man cartoons crying

Well, on my screen all I see of your picture is a stupid little red x box. But don't listen to that person! I bet with a bit more practise you'd be awesome. But I'm judging this out of guessing. But.. I bet you're better than me! If only I could see your pic. sad

I posted a link to it right under the stupid box with the little red x razz Just in case it didn't show up

sweatdrop sweatdrop Eheh.. Shows are smart I am. x_x; But no, you have EXCELLANT art. I couldn't even get anywhere that good. Trust me, you have skill and detail. Mine would look absolutly horrible. Mmhmm. Compared to yours... yeah. It would.
lol well thank you for the compliment biggrin I really don't like that shot much though.. I could have done it / coloured it a lot better, but I guess it came out okay wink I don't exactly enjoy looking in the mirror either, maybe that's part of the problem lol
Shishou Taiyoukai
The Berserker

Im sure you look better than most of these ppl...... stare

(probably look like a horses a**)

No, I give this suggestion to every forum I go to where members show some sort of pic of themselves. Thusly it was intended as a playful joke, not an insult. (I haven't even looked at the pictures and probably never will.)
=P
I feel so insignifigant with all the awsome artists and stuff.
-_O

I did this about 4 months ago for my dev. art ID, and a friend
of mine told me it wasn't right.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<<
He said I MUST include my tools of the trade, so I re-did
it about a week later.

=P
Kammie

Well here goes...it's really sloppy/messy/unfinished...but I just had to do it... I had no drawings/cg of me at all...so any comments/criticisms?

o.o woah that is SO DAMN COOL I love it you did a kickass job!
The are really great self portraits! I especially like yours kammie.
-----
This is my current deviantart id... spent a lot of time on it ^_^.
User Image

four words..

W.
O.
A.
H.
The are really great self portraits! I especially like yours kammie.
-----
This is my current deviantart id... spent a lot of time on it ^_^.
User Image

four words..

W.
O.
A.
H.
err sorry for the triple post...comp was being a bad girl...yes my computer is a girl..I can prove it too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff