Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cre8vSteph
Gouache and pastels... me in a fierce mood:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that KICKS a**, a hella lot of it too.
Cre8vSteph,

like........wow 0_________________0
walks in>>sup ppls
like wow nice drawing realy colorfull stare stare stare
wow u guys draw fast.
eek

Thank you guys for all of the great feedback! This is a really fun thread and I'm glad I could contribute!
sorry i have to repost mine, found a new server for the pic at the moment.
User Image
I have to say I really love your works Cre8vSteph! The colours of the first one are really well done and adds so much more depths to the pic, the area around the eyes especially draw my attention. o.o
As already said, gouache and pastels were an interesting combination, but you managed them very well.

The second one I really love the lighting of, nice and hazy. I can't tell you how much I envy people who can manage oils like that. (i.e...not me. ._.)
Kurt Palace
I dont draw good wink
I want to see you draw.I know I cant draw. smile
underwater_2002
Um.... Here's mine. Nothing special at all. At least my mom said it looked like me.

You can draw better than me + your picture is cinda specal.
XxSarahxX

ehh i know it isnt realistic... i tried to draw something but it didnt turn out very good so thats the best i could do
Your picture is pritty ugly. blaugh
bubbleisuos, you said, "Your picture is pritty ugly. "

you are a goon. you can helpfully critique in this thread. what you can't do is randomly bash people. only in the case of revenge, and you, my dear, need a good bashing.
lol, that was funny. guess it was mean too....but funny waht u said. And ur drawing looks good bubbleishuos.
lol, that was funny. guess it was mean too....but funny waht u said. And ur drawing looks good underwater*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff